Chelsea Manning tweeting from prison...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Chelsea Manning now tweeting from prison

Chelsea Manning, the soldier convicted of leaking national security secrets, joined Twitter this week — from prison.

Fitzgibbon Media, a communications firm, is writing tweets dictated on a phone by the inmate, previously known as Bradley Manning. The company, which has about 1,920 followers, made the announcement on Twitter on Friday. Within a day, Manning gained 33,100 followers.

She is having a communications firm tweet what she dictates by phone. Pretty creative. :thup:

You mean he

I'm a supporter of the LGBT community, but I admit I find the sex change thing a bit strange. That said, out of respect I will call a person whatever they want. If Chelsea wants to be called she I will gladly call Chelsea she.

I'm baking Chelsea a cake....chocolate with a tight hole in the middle...she is ecstatic ...

Last edited:
The DNA never lies, "Chelsea" was born a dude and will die a dude. You can't fool Mother Nature...or God

Why are they letting this "It" who was convicted of leaking national security secrets have access to a cell phone in prison?? .... :cuckoo:

He is allowed phone calls, as any inmate is, and a communications firm is tweeting what he says. He has no access to a cell phone.

I'm baking Celsea a cake....chocolate with a tight hole in the middle...she is ecstatic ...

HE!!!! Damnit :argue:

Her calling herself "she" affects you in no way. Get over it.

Sorry Bub but you are in no position to tell anyone to "get over it".

I don't even know what this post is supposed to mean.

People are calling her she, and you hate it. You are just some random turd on the internet. Get over it. :thup:

I'm baking Celsea a cake....chocolate with a tight hole in the middle...she is ecstatic ...

People are calling her she, and you hate it. You are just some random turd on the internet. Get over it. :thup:

I don 't "hate" it, stop your loony toon's projecting, loon. Feckin moron

She is equipped by God with a dick, yo....

She is equipped by God with a dick, yo....

God will be asking what HE did with the plumbing also

If the sex change surgery (which we'll be paying for by the way) hasn't been performed yet, HE is a "HE" no matter what the fuck HE believes HE is.

If the sex change surgery (which we'll be paying for by the way) hasn't been performed yet, HE is a "HE" no matter what the fuck HE believes HE is.

Bleh, HE will still be a HE after said surgery. Just minus one dangly bit

I don't disagree with you, but once the surgery is complete, I believe LEGALLY it will be a "she". Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back