Cheney says Trump didn't intervene to stop Jan 6 folks.. but did Cheney intervene?

The facts show Cheney was correct

Repeated sworn testimony shows Trump was repeatedly urged to take action and condemn and call back the rioters

He refused to do it and when he did, he refused to condemn the rioters

After he had been informed someone had been killed, how could any President refuse to take action?
Bullshit. His twitter feed debunks that. This was debunked a while back. It was 25 minutes.
First breach of the building was at 2:13-2:15. He tweeted at 2:38 to be peaceful. 30 minutes later he tweeted again. saying be peaceful no violence etc.
Its a lie. But i know, you choose truth over facts :rolleyes:

I haven't heard of the goody-2-shoes Cheney jumping in to stop anyone from entering the Capitol?

where was she when this was going on?

she obviously wasn't getting her hair done...

In any case, the videos I've seen all show the people being ushered in... I can't watch the damn political show on the news but hopefully they have shown those said videos..

so i just don't see how these liars can keep up t he lies....
:rolleyes:
This is the most insane post I have ever read, which is saying something given the nuts on this board.

Why would insurgents stand down when Trump riled them up to "stop the steal"? These nutjobs only had one master, the Narcissist in Chief, Trump. Hell, Mark Meadows, Ivanka, and Kushner couldn't stop things and they were in the bloated one's inner circle.

Get your facts from reliable sources. The only liars in this charade were Trump and his false claims.

This is the most insane post I have ever read, which is saying something given the nuts on this board.

Why would insurgents stand down when Trump riled them up to "stop the steal"? These nutjobs only had one master, the Narcissist in Chief, Trump. Hell, Mark Meadows, Ivanka, and Kushner couldn't stop things and they were in the bloated one's inner circle.

Get your facts from reliable sources. The only liars in this charade were Trump and his false claims.
If he is their master, why did they ignore him about staying peaceful?
Hmmm odd, I think.

If he is their master, why did they ignore him about staying peaceful?
Hmmm odd, I think.

He'd been raging for 8 weeks. One weak call for peace is a joke.

Bullshit. His twitter feed debunks that. This was debunked a while back. It was 25 minutes.
First breach of the building was at 2:13-2:15. He tweeted at 2:38 to be peaceful. 30 minutes later he tweeted again. saying be peaceful no violence etc.
Its a lie. But i know, you choose truth over facts :rolleyes:
"USA Today published a timeline of the Capitol riot that showed the grounds had already been breached before Trump issued his tweets to be “peaceful.” In fact, after the grounds had been breached, Trump first tweeted,Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!”

With the help of a bullhorn, one of the apparent protesters at the Capitol riot read to the crowd Trump’s tweet about Pence. "

I don't recall anyone on a bullhorn telling the rioters about the Peaceful tweets.

Jerry Lewis needs to do a telethon to give some support to this thread. God knows the OP provided none, not that that bothered the mod ... in this instance.

OMG I give up
Are you claiming he made those tweets before the police lines were attacked and overrun? Before the Capitol went on lock down because rioters had broken in and were roaming the halls looking for lawmakers?

The facts show Cheney was correct

Repeated sworn testimony shows Trump was repeatedly urged to take action and condemn and call back the rioters

He refused to do it and when he did, he refused to condemn the rioters

After he had been informed someone had been killed, how could any President refuse to take action?
It was a peaceful protest, dumbass.

Forum List

Back