Cheryl Hines would make the most beautiful first lady in American history

~~~~~~
Are we electing First ladies now?
I admit that Jackie was beautiful and intelligent, bur so was Melania Trump who can speak five languages fluently and was more elegantly dressed than the present first lady.
Melanie is very attractive thatā€™s impressive. She can speak five languages.

No, we do not elect first ladies, of course. Iā€™m providing my views here I think Cheryl Hines is incredibly good looking, she is funny and intelligent. So itā€™s not just the physical looks as to why I would give her a 10 out of 10 she seems like a great person to be around to laugh with.

Sheā€™s an American. Sheā€™s a Catholic. Sheā€™s as American as It gets that is something I really like.

Curb your Enthusiasm is a fantastic comedy show.
But Cheryl Hines is the worst actor on the show. That is not even debatable.
I like looking at her, but there is a reason she is a B actress.

Well, she was pretty good in the movie ā€œthe grandā€ starring woody Harrlson.

She didnā€™t make it to the top of the game like Nicole Kidman, or Julia Roberts did. I get your point.

But to each their own. Iā€™m looking at this thing. At least it seems like everyone can agree. Sheā€™s a 7 out of 10. I have my reasons for giving her a 10 out of 10

Well, she was pretty good in the movie ā€œthe grandā€ starring woody Harrlson.

She didnā€™t make it to the top of the game like Nicole Kidman, or Julia Roberts did. I get your point.

But to each their own. Iā€™m looking at this thing. At least it seems like everyone can agree. Sheā€™s a 7 out of 10. I have my reasons for giving her a 10 out of 10
In the episode where her and Larry go to the beach, she has a bikini on - DAMN! I was surprised how awesome her body is.
Her body is a solid 9.
Her face is a 7

I mean... this at 57 years old???
Holy Cow...

Cheryl-Hines-5.jpg

Nobody said you hated women. Your response was very odd and it is what it is. Iā€™m entitled to an opinion just like you are.

A picture is posted of a beautiful looking cougar, and your response immediately is

ā€œErā€

Come on man

šŸ˜†

Well, you actually did. And your thread is very odd, so why expect answers that aren't odd?

Forum List

Back