🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago: 18 people shot since 11AM on saturday

We get it, you're against concealed carry and are constantly making threads trying to prove it doesn't lower crime.

Steve, you should know better than to ask a severely retarded libercommie to prove a thing like, "legal gun owner", these retards never went to a school that taught percentages.., or even numbers in general. :up: .... :lmao:

Dear liberal retard
I'm neither retarded nor a liberal, although it is common for narrow-minded simpletons to lump others into convenient groups for purposes of strawman attacks.

Chicago passed a concealed carry rule, and you're constantly trying to point out it had no effect on crime.

Dear liberal retard
I'm neither retarded nor a liberal, although it is common for narrow-minded simpletons to lump others into convenient groups for purposes of strawman attacks.

Chicago passed a concealed carry rule, and you're constantly trying to point out it had no effect on crime.

Please show me a link when I have ever said that.

Chicago needs to be emptied of it's criminals. Having them kill one another is a very efficient way of getting the job done.

Chicago a wild and crazy town.
Wonder how their chamber of commerce deal with this shit!
And why the fuck are people living there?

Rohm and Zeke Emanuel....

The darlings of the Democrat party...

One is Mayor of Gandland USA and the other had a big part in the POS law Obamacare...

Boths big stars in their party.

What is interesting is novasteve's never ending campaign to discredit the concealed carry laws in Chicago does against what most conservatives would say, and novasteve usually seems like one of those narrow minded imps who would never demonstrate depth of thought to hold an opinion counter to where the party rails drive.

What is interesting is novasteve's never ending campaign to discredit the concealed carry laws in Chicago does against what most conservatives would say, and novasteve usually seems like one of those narrow minded imps who would never demonstrate depth of thought to hold an opinion counter to where the party rails drive.

Do you have a fucking penis in your rectum? Stop putting words in my mouth you fucking weirdo. You are trying to get this topic closed, because it's embarrassing to you and your fellow prancing pajamaboys.

Chicago a wild and crazy town.
Wonder how their chamber of commerce deal with this shit!
And why the fuck are people living there?

Because Chicago is extremely segregated and the violent crime rarely reaches the areas where the middle and upper classes live. 90% of the violent crime is isolated to somewhere between 10 and 15 neighborhoods.

Do you have a fucking penis in your rectum?
Nope. I'm straight and married to a lovely woman, but your usual instinctive reference to gay sex is noted.

Stop putting words in my mouth
I'm not, you are on this neverending campaign to discredit the concealed carry laws by pointing out it hasn't reduced Chicago's crime. When will you liberals realize the constitution gives us a right to bear arms? If you don't want a gun fine don't own one, but don't pretend to know what is best for the people of Chicago.

I agree

Time to ban ALL guns in Chicago
Oh I'm sure that is what gun grabbers like you and novasteve would like by twisting these shootings stats to suit your agenda, but everyone knows these shooting have nothing to do with the concealed carry laws.

I watched some of CNN's 'Chicagoland'--other than that I don't know much about Chicago.

I always wonder how these lists are compiled--several neighborhoods in Chicago made the list and then in the top 5--a neighborhood in Atlanta was listed. I am not familiar with this specific neighborhood but plenty of homicides and related crimes take place in this area. I can't imagine that it is worse than Chicago.

Top 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America - 2014 - Neighborhood Scout

Why is it what wherever we progressives rule, there is the most violent crime? Clearly someone is out to get us!
\
:gay:

I agree

Time to ban ALL guns in Chicago
Oh I'm sure that is what gun grabbers like you and novasteve would like by twisting these shootings stats to suit your agenda, but everyone knows these shooting have nothing to do with the concealed carry laws.

Novasteve is the only one who cares about the poor people in Chicago

Banning guns is the only answer

Don't you care?

Forum List

Back