Chicago Democrat Legislator: Black Republican a "Half"

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Video: Illinois Democrat dismisses GOP colleague as ?half? a black person « Hot Air

An ignorant Chicago Politician who is bought and sold by the teacher's union was seeking to divide the room by majority vs minority status and arrogantly preached against Charter Schools. This ignorant women actually wants to put a banned on new Charter schools and seeks to close the existing one. Why in the WORLD would someone seek to shut down the few schools in Chicago where kids learn? Pure ignorance.

Nevertheless, when she tried to divide the room by skin color and play a victimhood argument, a Black Republican pointed out he was on the other side. The racist politician stated ,"You don't count you're a 'Half'." Meaning he is from a mixed race family.

Just imagine the liberal outcry if conservative stated that. I would be headline news. Sharpton and the Carpet-muncher would be reporting on it.

However, since a liberal stated it, not even the local papers picked up the story. Shame on you dailyherald!

Thank god for talk radion or I wouldn't have heard of it!

Same thing could be said about Obama...So there.

You miss the point douche bag. If a Republican stated you don't count Half. The liberals would be calling for his/her head, but when a liberal does it to a conservative. It's viewed as nothing.

Video: Illinois Democrat dismisses GOP colleague as ?half? a black person « Hot Air

An ignorant Chicago Politician who is bought and sold by the teacher's union was seeking to divide the room by majority vs minority status and arrogantly preached against Charter Schools. This ignorant women actually wants to put a banned on new Charter schools and seeks to close the existing one. Why in the WORLD would someone seek to shut down the few schools in Chicago where kids learn? Pure ignorance.

Nevertheless, when she tried to divide the room by skin color and play a victimhood argument, a Black Republican pointed out he was on the other side. The racist politician stated ,"You don't count you're a 'Half'." Meaning he is from a mixed race family.

Just imagine the liberal outcry if conservative stated that. I would be headline news. Sharpton and the Carpet-muncher would be reporting on it.

However, since a liberal stated it, not even the local papers picked up the story. Shame on you dailyherald!

Thank god for talk radion or I wouldn't have heard of it!

A half black Republican is half white. A half black Democrat is half black. Political ideology determines which is which (depending on the agenda at hand).

Forum List

Back