🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago Installing "Bleeding Control Kits" In 269 Buildings...Just A Bandaid On Gun Violence

Each kit has enough first-aid to treat 8 victims. The city purchased them for $500 a piece. They call the program that installed them the "Safe Chicago" program. 426 wall mounted units in 269 buildings at $500 a piece.

Money well spent. :iagree:

That's just hilarious.

Sad that so much money is wasted on the idiotic violence: medical care, police in danger, and now these kits.

What they should be doing is providing much more ammunition, more guns, a bit of crack or their drug of choice.

Then wall off these shithole neighborhoods, and let the worthless fucks go at it until they wipe each other off the face of the Earth. Problem solved. Good riddance.
I would be happy if they just locked up repeat offenders for life.
That would end it pretty quickly.

Each kit has enough first-aid to treat 8 victims. The city purchased them for $500 a piece. They call the program that installed them the "Safe Chicago" program. 426 wall mounted units in 269 buildings at $500 a piece.

Typical Democratic bullshit. Instead of solving the problem, let's get bleeding control kits.

Wait, up to 8 victims? If there are that many mass shootings in one city surely our vaunted liberal media would be all over such a story. Plus some folks around here tell us Chicago isn't even that dangerous. Must be some sort of scam.
It's hilarious that these events happen ONLY in the blue cesspools and almost exclusively amongst minority populations. I don't laugh at the dead and dying. SOME of them are innocents. I laugh at the Democrat voters who consistently vote that filth back in, year after year.

Isn't America great?

Forum List

Back