Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot: "To my friends in the LGBTQ+ community—the Supreme Court is coming for us next. This moment has to be a call to arms!"

Jesus Christ. So the supreme court is now the enemy?

I thought they were supposed to be revered as their job and duty is simply to interpret the law as it is written.

I just don't understand democrats anymore, I used to, but now it seems like if they aren't happy with something even a little bit they sound the alarms and all out attack both literally and figuratively and try to nuke anyone that doesn't agree with them from orbit.

I thought they were supposed to be revered as their job and duty is simply to interpret the law as it is written.

I just don't understand democrats anymore, I used to, but now it seems like if they aren't happy with something even a little bit they sound the alarms and all out attack both literally and figuratively and try to nuke anyone that doesn't agree with them from orbit.
And when someone does actually take up arms as she's suggesting against these justices it's going to be another "Shot Fired "Round the World".

She will of course disavow her prior statement and any responsibility.

"The Tolerant Left"

Forum List

Back