Chicago Mayor (Rahm) Emanuel on Jussie Smollett: ‘Is There No Decency In This Man?’

Ironic coming from bathouse tutu dancer boy.
But to answer him, no.
Juicy Smellit has no decency.

Tuesday at a press conference, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel strongly criticized “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett in connection to filing a false police report about an alleged hate crime.

On prosecutors the dropping charges, Emanuel said, “This is a whitewash of justice. A grand jury could not have been clearer — to the cost, $10,000 doesn’t come close financially, but all the other repercussions of this decision made to me, where is the accountability in the system?”

He continued, “Mr. Smollett is still saying that he is innocent, still running down the Chicago police department. How dare him? How dare him? After everybody saw––and I want to remind you, this is not the superintendent’s word against his. The grand jury, a sliver of the evidence, and they came to a conclusion as did the state attorney’s office. This is not the superintendent and the detectives’ department word against his. And even after this whitewash, there is still no sense of ownership of what he’s done. He says that, in fact, he is the wronged in this case. This is an unbelievable not just whitewash of justice. This is a person now who has not been let off scot-free with no sense of accountability of the moral and ethical wrong of his actions from top to bottom. I cannot stress enough that in a time when you have people bringing a moral equivalency in Virginia between bigots and those fighting bigotry, when you have a person using hate crime laws that are on the books to protect people who are minorities from violence, to then turn around and use those laws to advance your career and your financial reward, is there no decency in this man?”

(snip)

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

GettyImages-849037048-640x480.jpg

David Axelrod Unloads On Decision To Free Jussie Smollett After ‘Insidious’ Hoax

Everyone wants to get off, Mr. Smollett isn't unique in this at all.

The condemnation Mayor Dead Fish needs to be making is with the State Attorney, Ms. Foxx whose office decided to let Smollett off.

Smollett tried to take advantage of perhaps our worst socio-political condition for his own personal gain.

His supporters are fine with that, obviously, and are trying to downplay this whole thing. That's what they do.

This case is a symptom of a much larger issue, and those who push division are the winners here.

Federal charges are coming.

Jo

Smollett tried to take advantage of perhaps our worst socio-political condition for his own personal gain.

His supporters are fine with that, obviously, and are trying to downplay this whole thing. That's what they do.

This case is a symptom of a much larger issue, and those who push division are the winners here.

Federal charges are coming.

Jo

I hope so, but I will believe it when I see it. The people that pull the strings of the Democrats wanted this squashed as it didn't fit the anti Trump (all Trump supporters are racists KKK types) narrative that they are going to use for 2020.

Ironic coming from bathouse tutu dancer boy.
But to answer him, no.
Juicy Smellit has no decency.

Tuesday at a press conference, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel strongly criticized “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett in connection to filing a false police report about an alleged hate crime.

On prosecutors the dropping charges, Emanuel said, “This is a whitewash of justice. A grand jury could not have been clearer — to the cost, $10,000 doesn’t come close financially, but all the other repercussions of this decision made to me, where is the accountability in the system?”

He continued, “Mr. Smollett is still saying that he is innocent, still running down the Chicago police department. How dare him? How dare him? After everybody saw––and I want to remind you, this is not the superintendent’s word against his. The grand jury, a sliver of the evidence, and they came to a conclusion as did the state attorney’s office. This is not the superintendent and the detectives’ department word against his. And even after this whitewash, there is still no sense of ownership of what he’s done. He says that, in fact, he is the wronged in this case. This is an unbelievable not just whitewash of justice. This is a person now who has not been let off scot-free with no sense of accountability of the moral and ethical wrong of his actions from top to bottom. I cannot stress enough that in a time when you have people bringing a moral equivalency in Virginia between bigots and those fighting bigotry, when you have a person using hate crime laws that are on the books to protect people who are minorities from violence, to then turn around and use those laws to advance your career and your financial reward, is there no decency in this man?”

(snip)

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

GettyImages-849037048-640x480.jpg

David Axelrod Unloads On Decision To Free Jussie Smollett After ‘Insidious’ Hoax

Everyone wants to get off, Mr. Smollett isn't unique in this at all.

The condemnation Mayor Dead Fish needs to be making is with the State Attorney, Ms. Foxx whose office decided to let Smollett off.

Of course everyone wants to get off the hook. Of course.

But OJ Simpson, and Smollett both would be in prison right now if they were white.

That's a fact. In both cases the evidence was absolutely overwhelming. Anyone of any other race, would be in prison.

It is because he's black that he's free right now. There is nothing else that can be said about this.

Jussie Smollett ‘was not exonerated', says Chicago prosecutor who decided to drop charges against Empire actor amid criticism by city mayor and police

A Chicago prosecutor who dropped all charges against Empire actor Jussie Smollett has said “we did not exonerate him” amid criticism by the city's mayor and police.

In an interview, Joe Magats said the charges were dropped against the actor in return for his agreement to do community service and forfeit his $10,000 bond to the city of Chicago.

Mr Magats also stressed that he did not believe Mr Smollett was a “threat to public safety”.

He did also tell reporters he still believes Mr Smollett filed a "false police report", however.

Jussie Smollett ‘was not exonerated’, says Chicago prosecutor

Forum List

Back