Chicago Teachers Union Boss Blames Racist “Rich White People” For Chicago’s School Wo

She is grotesque. She is the epitome, both in mind AND body, of the high-level government bureaucrat. She looks like the union boss in New York who was photographed during his daily food comas after gorging on McDonald's:

xxx050552--525x600.jpg
]

Union president chows down and snoozes on the job - NYPOST.com

Is it just me, or does it look like she's wearing a Star of David around her neck? What a despicable woman, lying with every breath she takes in order to protect the fat cats at the expense of the education of children and taxpayer dollars. Utterly grotesque.

Karen-Lewis.jpg

CTU President Karen Lewis (who looks like Michael Moore in drag)

...:razz:

Last edited:
Karen-Lewis.jpg

Just FYI, Matt Damon is a rabid leftist. Ironically, he supports the gangsterism of the teacher unions and parrots the lies about teachers being underpayed and overworked. His mom is (was?) a teacher, by the way.

Karen-Lewis.jpg

Just FYI, Matt Damon is a rabid leftist. Ironically, he supports the gangsterism of the teacher unions and parrots the lies about teachers being underpayed and overworked. His mom is (was?) a teacher, by the way.

Duh, liberals just can't stand it when I use their hero as an avatar, did you spot che guevara in his sights...:eusa_angel:

In the future I might use this one...

clintonface.gif

Last edited:
Karen-Lewis.jpg

Duh, liberals just can't stand it when I use their hero as an avatar, did you spot che guevara in his sights...:eusa_angel:

In the future I might use this one...

clintonface.gif

I did, I like that touch. To each his own.

Since racist rich white people are Pubs, I'll go along with that LOL. The war on poor people and minorities kinda thing...

really?

there are no racist white lefties or racist blacks?

If there is a war check out the pilfering of the working class via taxation to support the non-working bums and the black on white crime rate you fucking clanging fool

Karen-Lewis.jpg

gangsterism in the teacher's union?

don't you think that's a lie?

I do

PS I'm a lifelong registered GOPer and a plaeocon so don't throw the leftist/RINO moniker at me.

SMH

Karen Lewis would be a top contender in the "worst American" award.
She is an unapologetic money making machine for herself and teachers, as well as championed Chicago's administrative policies of virtual impossibility of any teacher getting fired no matter how bad.
She abuses the system for her own enrichment, and to entice some of the worst teachers in America to continue to keep her in office.
Her giant head should be plastered all across America headlining what is wrong with Americas schools.

she is right in the sense of money. Jobs in certain chicago areas are no where to be found. The problem is a 3 tier problem. Jobs, Culture and lack of an education.They all circle each other and affect each other and the problems of Chicago.

This isnt just a white issue, its an everybody issue. She is right in the sense the people most affected will be the black area schools. This isnt racist, its just a fact given the climate in Chicago.

I do

PS I'm a lifelong registered GOPer and a plaeocon so don't throw the leftist/RINO moniker at me.

SMH

I believe he is talking about Chicago teacher's union - that might be a gangsta style. Unions were actually a big part of gangster life in the 30-40

I do

SMH

I believe he is talking about Chicago teacher's union - that might be a gangsta style. Unions were actually a big part of gangster life in the 30-40

Pretty Boy Hutt ?

or

Jabba the Enforcer?

"...she is right in the sense of money. Jobs in certain chicago areas are no where to be found..."

Jobs in certain Chicago areas are nowhere to be found? Maybe that's because high taxes and corrupt leadership and white-flight have been driving business away for 50 years or more, and there's just not much left, especially in the lower-end neighborhoods that haven't seen a new thing built in eons. Nobody wants to set up shop in some of those $hithole neighborhoods or even just in the City with its high taxes. The last 60-70 years of bull$hit from City Hall are finally coming home to roost. Chicago - Welcome to Your Consequences.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back