Chicago Teacher's Union Demands 80% of students 12 and over be vaccinated

Vaccinations for school have been required for decades. Trump has rendered your reasoning ability defective.

View attachment 510473

Those other vaccines are much better researched than this one which is probably why the FDA would not approve it. It's still rather experimental, we still don't know the extent of these heart inflamation cases or any long term effects of the vaccine. So why give it to little kids who are not much at risk of Covid?
so why is trump trying to take credit for it
Whatever you decide personally about wether a vaccine is good or bad for you to take, thats your choice. Its your decision. What does what any political figure have to do with anything about your own choice? Same goes for me.
Yes Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines developed, he was following the direction of the medical establishment and didn't really have much choice there. It was an emergency implemented vaccine and it wasnt mandatory. We have also been devising treatments for covid as well, that we didnt have prior.

I really don't even understand your question. What does what Trumps actions have anything to do with my opinion on vaccines for kids? Is your mind linked to Biden's because you may have voted for him? I think you need to step away from politics for a moment and just focus on the subject in this case.
Vaccinations have never been a political issue until Trump made this one so. You can't have it both ways. You can't brag on trump for producing it, and also say it is not a good thing.

Trump simply did what any president should have done. All I'm saying is it shouldnt be mandatory and especially not for kids. The vaccine is there for those who want to take it, thats about all you can ask. It was made in a rush, and necessarily so but In doing so its just not proven for any long term side effects.Therefore it shouldn't be mandatory, also...... I never brought up Trump to give him credit or otherwise, YOU did for some reason.

Forum List

Back