Chicago Teacher's Union Demands 80% of students 12 and over be vaccinated

Vaccinations for school have been required for decades. Trump has rendered your reasoning ability defective.

View attachment 510473
Yeah, I've never really understood this of the government.

First, they tell folks it is the law that you have to send your kids to school.

THEN? They tell you that in order to send you kid to school, you have to take your perfectly healthy kid, and give them a medical treatment, mandated by the state.

Me? I have no problem with most vaccines.

And the ones I did refuse to give my kid? The school system never hassled me about. If they did? I would have told them to go blow themselves.

I had the chicken pox, and I certainly was never going to force my kid to have a vaccine against an STD. . . he could wait till he was old enough to give informed consent on that one.

Unless the disease was a life threatening disease, I'm sorry, the risk/benefit ratio for the individual v. the community, is not one I have ever thought was one worth taking.
I know of about 600,000 people who would disagree with you about covid19 being life threatening. Oh wait, they can't disagree with you, because they are dead.
5fxv21.gif

Vaccinations for school have been required for decades. Trump has rendered your reasoning ability defective.

View attachment 510473

Those other vaccines are much better researched than this one which is probably why the FDA would not approve it. It's still rather experimental, we still don't know the extent of these heart inflamation cases or any long term effects of the vaccine. So why give it to little kids who are not much at risk of Covid?
so why is trump trying to take credit for it
Whatever you decide personally about wether a vaccine is good or bad for you to take, thats your choice. Its your decision. What does what any political figure have to do with anything about your own choice? Same goes for me.
Yes Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines developed, he was following the direction of the medical establishment and didn't really have much choice there. It was an emergency implemented vaccine and it wasnt mandatory. We have also been devising treatments for covid as well, that we didnt have prior.

I really don't even understand your question. What does what Trumps actions have anything to do with my opinion on vaccines for kids? Is your mind linked to Biden's because you may have voted for him? I think you need to step away from politics for a moment and just focus on the subject in this case.

Trump has rendered your reasoning ability defective.
Chicago public schools are only 10% white

And realistically most of those families are biden voters

So maybe you should remove the splinter from your own eye
So you don't think black kids in Chicago should be protected from life threatening diseases?

So you don't think black kids in Chicago should be protected from life threatening diseases?
You think its my fault that minority biden voters in chicago are not taking the shot?

Thats critical race theory in action

Blame NOTHING on God’s black children

Its all white people making them do it

View attachment 510473

Those other vaccines are much better researched than this one which is probably why the FDA would not approve it. It's still rather experimental, we still don't know the extent of these heart inflamation cases or any long term effects of the vaccine. So why give it to little kids who are not much at risk of Covid?
so why is trump trying to take credit for it
Whatever you decide personally about wether a vaccine is good or bad for you to take, thats your choice. Its your decision. What does what any political figure have to do with anything about your own choice? Same goes for me.
Yes Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines developed, he was following the direction of the medical establishment and didn't really have much choice there. It was an emergency implemented vaccine and it wasnt mandatory. We have also been devising treatments for covid as well, that we didnt have prior.

I really don't even understand your question. What does what Trumps actions have anything to do with my opinion on vaccines for kids? Is your mind linked to Biden's because you may have voted for him? I think you need to step away from politics for a moment and just focus on the subject in this case.
Vaccinations have never been a political issue until Trump made this one so. You can't have it both ways. You can't brag on trump for producing it, and also say it is not a good thing.

While I abhor teachers' unions, I think this is a reasonable request. Obviously, it is only a request because they are in no position to "demand." In fact, I would request 100%, with exclusions only for religious objections. And THOSE kids would have to wear masks.

As with other vaccinations supposedly causing autism, the fears coming out of these Covid vaccinations are almost entirely irrational. It's like refusing to wear a seatbelt in your car for fear of drowning while unconscious because you are locked into the seat by your belt. The chances of that happening are one millionth of the chances that a seatbelt will protect you from serious injury or death.

While I abhor teachers' unions, I think this is a reasonable request. Obviously, it is only a request because they are in no position to "demand." In fact, I would request 100%, with exclusions only for religious objections. And THOSE kids would have to wear masks.

As with other vaccinations supposedly causing autism, the fears coming out of these Covid vaccinations are almost entirely irrational. It's like refusing to wear a seatbelt in your car for fear of drowning while unconscious because you are locked into the seat by your belt. The chances of that happening are one millionth of the chances that a seatbelt will protect you from serious injury or death.

Sure they can demand. Just tell the schools they refuse to work unless they get their way. That's what unions are all about--force.

What life threatening? Very few people under the age of 18 died from Covid, and they have much less of a chance of getting covid yet alone spread it. If the teachers are vaccinated, then what's the problem? There have been multiple reports of the vaccine causing very unusual heart enlargement problems in kids who were vaccinated. This vaccine is not FDA approved. It's still experimental, and children should not be used for experimental medications.

I know of about 600,000 people who would disagree with you about covid19 being life threatening. Oh wait, they can't disagree with you, because they are dead.

One of them being my Uncle. He was dying from colon cancer at the age of 94. When he took a turn for the worst, my cousin (his son) who he was staying with called the family over to say their final good-byes as this was last year around this time and they wouldn't be able to see him in the hospital.

When they got him to the VA, he tested positive for Coivd. How did this guy who never went anywhere get covid? Anybody that went near him was tested and came out negative. After the results were reported, none of the 12 people in the room with him before the ambulance hauled him away got this highly contagious virus either.

He passed a few weeks later, and my cousins were outraged that they called it a covid death. When the VA called my one cousin to get his opinion about the care the VA gave his father, he said the care was fine, but..............

The doctor on the phone told him to take a number. There is a huge line of families with the same complaint.

Chicago Teacher's Union Demands 80% of students 12 and over be vaccinated. AKA Why crime is so high in Chicago

I don't know that one has anything to do with the other, but I would say that the union is putting themselves in a liable position if a child falls prey to illness over the shot like the hundreds of heart condition problems kids experienced with the vaccine. The vaccine companies themselves have immunity but that doesn't mean the teachers union does as well. Plus we have no way of knowing if there are any long-term effects, so when these children grow into adults and experience medical problems, they could be facing suit after suit putting them out of business which would be a good thing.

Chicago Teacher's Union Demands 80% of students 12 and over be vaccinated. AKA Why crime is so high in Chicago

Why? Their vaccines don't work?
No, it's because the kids won't be in school, they'll be out on the streets. The Chicago Teacher's Union is notorious for doing anything to stay out of the classroom.

I don't know that one has anything to do with the other, but I would say that the union is putting themselves in a liable position if a child falls prey to illness over the shot like the hundreds of heart condition problems kids experienced with the vaccine. The vaccine companies themselves have immunity but that doesn't mean the teachers union does as well. Plus we have no way of knowing if there are any long-term effects, so when these children grow into adults and experience medical problems, they could be facing suit after suit putting them out of business which would be a good thing.
There's also that pesky law against making non fully approved vaccines mandatory.....

There's also that pesky law against making non fully approved vaccines mandatory.....
Which would keep the teachers out of the classrooms again this year. To my point, the kids that need school the most for education and an end to the poverty cycle get cheated because the teachers won't enter the schools unless an impossible threshold is met.

Yes, but unions don't care about the law. They only care about collecting dues. That's why I hope if something happens to one of these kids because they made kids get vaccinated, the parents (or adult when the child grows up) sues the union out of business.

Which would keep the teachers out of the classrooms again this year. To my point, the kids that need school the most for education and an end to the poverty cycle get cheated because the teachers won't enter the schools unless an impossible threshold is met.

I would say fine, don't come to work. If you don't come to work, you don't get paid. You'd see how fast the unions would get those teachers back to work.

Yes, but unions don't care about the law. They only care about collecting dues. That's why I hope if something happens to one of these kids because they made kids get vaccinated, the parents (or adult when the child grows up) sues the union out of business.
My point is they wont be able to mandate it because of the law. I agree with you on the unions.

It keeps them out of the classroom only because they are choosing not to. The problem is no one is willing to tell these people either show up on day 1 or dont show up at all.

Forum List

Back