Chick fil a tops poll as america's favorite fast food restaurant

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Market Force, a customer satisfaction company, released its annual look at “America’s favorite” fast food chains this week, polling more than 7,600 consumers about their favorite fast foods.

ttps://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/08/02/chick-fil-a-tops-poll-as-americas-favorite-fast-food-restaurant/

Market Force, a customer satisfaction company, released its annual look at “America’s favorite” fast food chains this week, polling more than 7,600 consumers about their favorite fast foods.
Oh that's just sooooo horrible the loons say LOL... Yaaay hooray for you Chick !

I Just Heard In & Out Is
Chick-Fil-A As #3

I'm Not Concerned One Way Or Another
That's Just What I Heard

And I Never Heard Of Chick-Fil-A
Until The Protests
So I'm Glad They're Doing A Good Turn Of Business

Rhymed The Cheer For Ya
Yaaay hooray !! For you Chick-Fil-A !

ttps://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/08/02/chick-fil-a-tops-poll-as-americas-favorite-fast-food-restaurant/

Oh that's just sooooo horrible the loons say LOL... Yaaay hooray for you Chick !
Having standards that most American's cherish is a very helpful thing. People thought Chick-fil-A could very simply be crushed, but it only made them super strong.

It's sort of like the election of Trump where the same thing happened in America. The American's spoke, and D.C. listened for a change. Now Trump (because of the American people), is way stronger now than he was in the beginning.

Never ever get between a deplorable and their greasy junk food.

If it was only deplorables that were polled, you may have some weak point, however you are again wrong and your post is just a butt hurt lie. Congrats.

How do they make their chicken sandwiches dry and greasy at the same time?

How do they make their chicken sandwiches dry and greasy at the same time?

They pressure cook them in peanut oil. One of their pressure cookers flew apart and fried one of the legs and a testicle of a kid when I was in high school. He was gone about a year. Came back with one less nut and enough money to where he really never had to worry about money again.

If it was only deplorables that were polled, you may have some weak point, however you are again wrong and your post is just a butt hurt lie. Congrats.
You might want to re-read what I said....it's spot on.

hillaryclinton-clintonmeetseuhighrepresentativeuu4i-9ta4nkl-e1314854486877.jpg

PI_Michael_Moore_Bl.jpg

005260-new-cern-cloud-study-makes-al-gore-climate-change-forecasts.3.jpg

rosie_odonnell_responds_to_nose_picking_photo_1.jpg

Not sure I'd get between these deplorables and their food.

If I eat fast food chicken, it would be KFC. Chik-Fil-A is okay. I don't get the lines around the buildings thing. In and Out is terrible food, I ate their once. I'm not a fast food guy. When we go out to eat, I think I could make it better at home.

This what I use at home for my cooking.
louisiana-grills-electric-smokers-61501-64_1000.jpg

You really do not want to go there. Inner city neighborhoods that have greasy food and there are a lot. Are notorious for being dirty,rodents, roaches and city ordinance flaws abound. Fire Departments make regular runs to some with grease all over the place as alarm system in the chain fast food places go off regularly. And then the medical runs for the non healthy obese with heart and cholesterol issues from the hood. There is more that can be dredged up with real stats. But the will never be reported.

Forum List

Back