Chick-Fil-A Named Best Fast Food Restaurant in America

I don’t care what you believe. It is not bigotry to think using religion as an excuse to be a bigot is vile

But whatever makes you feel better about being hate-filled and ignorant
Why is it that hate mongers such as yourself claim your opinions are valid but others aren't? The owners of Chik Fil A have religious beliefs they hold dear. The Company pays for birth control for their employees. You're just pissed because they won't pay for the pill that kills a baby.

Fuck you if you don't like it. Nobody is forcing you to give up your screwy ideas.

Here is a link that should help you:

The Problem With Faith: 11 Ways Religion Is Destroying Humanity
I don’t mind faith. I hate organized religion and what people do in its service

Religious faith IS organized religion. Chick-fil-A IS a capitalist racketeer company that uses the lowest common denominator of customer ignorance to make a bigger buck.
Faith and religion are separate. At least that’s how I see it.
The issue is religious faith.

The issue isn't whether or not an elderly, now-dead man expressed a personal opinion; the issue is that liberals and gays had such a drama queen, raging, crybaby overreaction to it that their boycott backfired as spectacularly as it deserved. Chick-Fil-A immediately had a gargantuan boom in business and made all-time record profits that year! Don't you victim-grievance-mongering PC liberals crybabies out there understand that most of America is so TIRED of your vindictive, bitter, petulant bullshit that most of the country does the opposite of what you SJWs rail about?

Shows how out of touch leftards are from mainstream America.

Chick-fil-A named Americans' favorite fast-food restaurant
Has nothing to do with the quality of the food bigot trash

Just your bigotry towards Christians....amiright!!?
christians are such victims....poor poor martyrs.

You wont get me pissed by bringing up Christian issues.
Sounds like he did.

Sounds like he did.

Not really....
I havent set foot in a Church in at least 25 years.

The problem isn’t what Christians believe it’s your trying to make us a theocracy. We aren’t. we ate a religion neutral country.

Whenever religion gets involved in government, the world becomes an awful place

The problem isn’t what Christians believe it’s your trying to make us a theocracy. We aren’t. we ate a religion neutral country.

You have no problems with the Muslims taking over.

No, the problem is that leftists think they're one step away from a "Christian Taliban" every single time the simple fact of someone holding religious beliefs is brought to their attention. Their idea of a "religion neutral country" is one where the government forces everyone to keep their beliefs a secret.

No, the problem is that leftists think they're one step away from a "Christian Taliban" every single time the simple fact of someone holding religious beliefs is brought to their attention. Their idea of a "religion neutral country" is one where the government forces everyone to keep their beliefs a secret.

Religious folks believe they're omnipotent when in fact they're wrong more than right.

Religious folks believe they're omnipotent when in fact they're wrong more than right.

Ya know the whole religious right thing is getting tired.

Yeah then govt gets involved and you have cake issues.

Thank God SCOTUS wagged their finger at that BS

Then they/you should stop thinking it’s ok to legislate your dogma and leave the majority of us alone

Then they/you should stop thinking it’s ok to legislate your dogma and leave the majority of us alone

When was the last time someone from the religious right affected your life?
I mean while I identify as a Christian nothing they do has changed my life whatsoever.

It has been 4 years since Chick-Fil-A admitted their mistake in taking a public stand against gay marriage. I have no clue how the liberal and particularly the homosexual community currently feels about the restaurant, but by their #1 rating it seems apology accepted along with mood that it's water under the bridge.

Chick-fil-A CEO admits it was a 'mistake' to oppose same-sex marriage

Along with Chick-Fil-A my top 10 would have included Burger King, Popeyes, and Costco (many times stopping for a slice of pizza before heading out). We hit local places for Mexican food. Any suggestions on national chain to get decent fast food serving of fish-and-chips? Long John Silver's doesn't cut it with me.

It's excellent. The food is great, the staff is fantastic, and the restaurants are clean.
And their top staff stands for morality. Win win win. Their standards of morality match the cleanliness of their shops.

No it doesn't. they are closed on sundays because the owner got tired out by Sundays. The also paid for some artifacts on the black market. Yes they sound like holy rollers. I don't eat fast food so I can't comment on their food, but they get out of many BC pills because they want to offer cheap ins.

Sounds like ignorance driven sour grapes.

Their food totally sucks. Had a chicken biscuit there the other day, and it was the worst I've ever eaten.

Did the Christian get in your mouth?
What does a christian got to do with chinkflatlet.
Don't know. We were hoping you could tell us; So, what’s the problem? Well, Chick-fil-A is run by devout Christians who believe in strong marriages, devoted families, and the highest standards of character for their workers. The restaurant chain’s official corporate mission is to “glorify God” and “enrich the lives of everyone we touch.” The company’s community-service initiatives, funded through its WinShape Foundation, support foster-care, scholarship, summer-camp, and marriage-enrichment programs. On Sunday, all Chick-fil-A stores close so workers can spend the day at worship and rest. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/
They sure wouldn't hire me! First of all I get $32.50 an hour and don't pray to anything or anyone.

They don't discriminate in hiring.

So the owners of Shit fillet are wealthy folks who do not share the wealth with the poor and unfortunate in America. Now i know why they are not in the east bay or an the peninsula.

Ignorance driven sour grapes.

The politicization of fast food…. there is nothing the right wing won’t complain about.

The left boycotted them, dumbass.

You really are fucking stupid.

When was that…2014 or so? A belief that such a feckless move to start with has any relevance in 2018 is, well, dumb. That is why you believe it does. Dumb people believe dumb things. PS: Where is the check from Mexico to pay for the wall? That may be why trump is kidnapping kids…frisking them for the check…am I right?

No.

Forum List

Back