Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

I think it's clear it's a waste of time to engage in discussion because discussion is not what you are interested in. Sunni Man has by far the best response - he's not one to waste words :)
I have dealt with Hollie before.

He/she/It just regurgitates the same tripe you can find on any rabid Islamophobic hate site. .. :cool:

I think it's clear it's a waste of time to engage in discussion because discussion is not what you are interested in. Sunni Man has by far the best response - he's not one to waste words :)

He/she/It just regurgitates the same tripe you can find on any rabid Islamophobic hate site. .. :cool:

I'm slow but I finally figured it out:cool:

Our mutual replying to broken up quotes is getting long and difficult to follow - I'm going to reply to some and leave out others :D

I see no objective source for your claim: “American Muslims demand no more rights and freedoms…” other than your subjective opinion. So, it seems that you have decided that you are the spokes-moslem for what Americans want / don’t want.

We are both presenting our subjective opinions here. If you now require an objective source - I can only say that the evidence is in the lack of evidence showing they are demanding any "special" rights or freedoms than are had by other religions in this country.

It is *you* who have decided I'm some kind of spokesman based upon you odd interpretation of my words. I have never claimed such a distinction nor would I.

The above was huge, colossal dodge. With regularity, you hope to employ the “but…. but….. but …. but…. but what about the Christians” in order to avoid addressing the all-consuming proscriptions of Islamism.

No, it's a statement of fact. I do not rely on emails or hate sites on the internet for information on any religion. Most of your words could be regurgitated from Pamela Gellar's Atlas Shrugged - the equivalent of emails.

Yet Western Muslims seem to see this differently.

Again - you find the same "obsessive-compulsive" disorder in Judaism. So what? Like Jews, not all Muslims follow it to the nth degree.

True. Sort of. It allows for interpretation that could lead to genuine freedom and tolerance - if one chooses that interpretation because there is plenty in the bible that does not allow for it.

I suspect, based on the Islamic faith in the west - a similar interpretation can be found.

In contrast to the koran, sunnah, and sharia, there is no inherent conflict in the Gospels between living a devout life and living in equality and harmony under the rule of law alongside others who may believe differently. It should also be noted that nowhere in the New Testament are Christians enjoined to make war against non-Christians to establish the supremacy of the Christian faith. Christians who kill in Christ's name are acting against his teachings, while Muslims who kill in their God's name are dutifully following Muhammad's (swish) teachings (and example).

There is much in the OT to support killing non believers and Christians have yet to reject the OT in it's entirety.

You are also grossly simplifying the teachings of Islam - Muslims who kill in "Gods name" are not necessarily following Muhammad's teachings and example. It very much depends on the circumstances, the particular sects etc. Your statement shows an ignorance of theology and history.

That’s a rather poor attempt at excusing yet another act of Islamic terrorism.
But here again, why don’t you define for us what so many American moslems think.. as you feel a need to define what so many American moslems think.

Bringing up a poll on what American Muslims think is "excusing yet another act of Islamic terrorism"? Seriously?

Hollie, you are pathetic. Your words are little more than a regurgitation of Islamophobic rhetoric. You want "objective sources" but when provided with such demand "subjective" responses. You claim not to be "interested" in (what you think) is my religion but brought it up in the first place.

Well gee whiz, coyote. What a disappointment. You carefully and selectively avoided addressing much of my earlier commentary, offered in direct contradiction to your apologetics.. You then launch into personal attacks when you're unable to effectively address those comments.

I'm slow but I finally figured it out:cool:

You just bailed.

... :cool:

Last edited:

And because you're unable to refute a single point, it causes you tremendous angst.

... True story
...... :cool:

Our mutual replying to broken up quotes is getting long and difficult to follow - I'm going to reply to some and leave out others :D

I see no objective source for your claim: “American Muslims demand no more rights and freedoms…” other than your subjective opinion. So, it seems that you have decided that you are the spokes-moslem for what Americans want / don’t want.

We are both presenting our subjective opinions here. If you now require an objective source - I can only say that the evidence is in the lack of evidence showing they are demanding any "special" rights or freedoms than are had by other religions in this country.

It is *you* who have decided I'm some kind of spokesman based upon you odd interpretation of my words. I have never claimed such a distinction nor would I.

No, it's a statement of fact. I do not rely on emails or hate sites on the internet for information on any religion. Most of your words could be regurgitated from Pamela Gellar's Atlas Shrugged - the equivalent of emails.

Again - you find the same "obsessive-compulsive" disorder in Judaism. So what? Like Jews, not all Muslims follow it to the nth degree.

True. Sort of. It allows for interpretation that could lead to genuine freedom and tolerance - if one chooses that interpretation because there is plenty in the bible that does not allow for it.

I suspect, based on the Islamic faith in the west - a similar interpretation can be found.

There is much in the OT to support killing non believers and Christians have yet to reject the OT in it's entirety.

You are also grossly simplifying the teachings of Islam - Muslims who kill in "Gods name" are not necessarily following Muhammad's teachings and example. It very much depends on the circumstances, the particular sects etc. Your statement shows an ignorance of theology and history.

But here again, why don’t you define for us what so many American moslems think.. as you feel a need to define what so many American moslems think.

Bringing up a poll on what American Muslims think is "excusing yet another act of Islamic terrorism"? Seriously?

Hollie, you are pathetic. Your words are little more than a regurgitation of Islamophobic rhetoric. You want "objective sources" but when provided with such demand "subjective" responses. You claim not to be "interested" in (what you think) is my religion but brought it up in the first place.

Well gee whiz, coyote. What a disappointment. You carefully and selectively avoided addressing much of my earlier commentary, offered in direct contradiction to your apologetics.. You then launch into personal attacks when you're unable to effectively address those comments.

Personal attacks? You would know :)

Take responsibility for your behavior.

The above was huge, colossal dodge. With regularity, you hope to employ the “but…. but….. but …. but…. but what about the Christians” in order to avoid addressing the all-consuming proscriptions of Islamism.

In contrast to the koran, sunnah, and sharia, there is no inherent conflict in the Gospels between living a devout life and living in equality and harmony under the rule of law alongside others who may believe differently. It should also be noted that nowhere in the New Testament are Christians enjoined to make war against non-Christians to establish the supremacy of the Christian faith. Christians who kill in Christ's name are acting against his teachings, while Muslims who kill in their God's name are dutifully following Muhammad's (swish) teachings (and example).

Even the words when he insults Judaism. Or says the Holocaust was a Hoax. Or says the Jews needed to be put in concentration Camps? Or his desire to see Israel destroyed? Or once again, his contiuous anti - Semitism ?

Even the words when he insults Judaism. Or says the Holocaust was a Hoax. Or says the Jews needed to be put in concentration Camps? Or his desire to see Israel destroyed? Or once again, his contiuous anti - Semitism ?

I think he's pushing buttons - but that is just my opinion.

Either way, does that make the rampant anti-Islam rhetoric more ok?

Take responsibility for your behavior.

After you dear ;)

To many windbags within.

I'll wait until you are done.

It's a shame. You slithered away when you weren't able to support your false claims.

We can go back if you like, and see if you can regurgitate something better than anti-Islam talking points or talking about "my" religion.

Why don't you go back and see if you can find the courage and a functional argument not requiring your usual low standards of whining like a petulant child.

I recognize Hollie's cookie cutter responses and they are straight from Robert Spencer's hate site called 'Jihad Watch'.

Where weak minded Islamophobes like Hollie are indoctrinated and trained to make nonsense posts against muslims and Islamic issues.

But in Hollie's case, he is proving to be a lame student.

Because he is is failing in his mission....big time. .. :lol: :lol:

I recognize Hollie's cookie cutter responses and they are straight from Robert Spencer's hate site called 'Jihad Watch'.

Where weak minded Islamophobes like Hollie are indoctrinated and trained to make nonsense posts against muslims and Islamic issues.

But in Hollie's case, he is proving to be a lame student.

Because he is is failing in his mission....big time. .. :lol: :lol:

You recognize nothing, wannabe convert.

You're unable to offer anything but your typical, pointless prattle.