Child drag show protected by armed Democrats

That’s right. I don’t like violence, guns, abuse (towards men or women), litter, liars, cheats, unkindness, dangerous/erratic drivers in traffic, corrupt cops, sex acts in public, I don’t loiter to watch two people fist-fighting …. and I do not want my children to witness any of those things. With all of that negative attitude, I must be a “HATER”.
dirty imagination, hater dupe....Gay people's kids watching the show for chrissake. Freedom for you, fuck them. Very nice. Enjoy hell lol...

Last edited:
dirty imagination, hater dupe....Gay people's kids watching the show for chrissake.
"Gay people's kids" also shouldn't have to witness violence, guns, abuse (towards men or women), litter, liars, cheats, unkindness, dangerous/erratic drivers in traffic, corrupt cops, sex acts in public or watch two people fist-fighting. Your attitude is heterophobic.
Freedom for you, fuck them. Very nice. Enjoy hell lol...
It's not me who's going to hell. It's you. It is clearly you.

Democrats are sending their street thugs to protect the pedos.

Are you a Democrat? Will you show up to a child drag show and defend it from those who think it's evil? Tell us here.

Do you know what a pedo is?
Do you even know what a "family friendly drag show" is? I don't.

It didn't say it was a "child drag show" at all.

:spank: That was a bit crude but I'm glad you said it. I wanted to say it myself but I didn't have the guts to say it out loud. :)
He thinks he's being clever by not responding to the question, but at the same time thinks that kids as young as 5 years old are perfectly fine to being subjected to some bawdy Transvestite with their ass hanging out reading "Sarah has two momies" to them, and the parents of those children have no say....I'd love for him to stand in my way as I went to retrieve my grand daughter if I witnessed that sort of depravity....

Do you know what a pedo is?
Do you even know what a "family friendly drag show" is? I don't.

It didn't say it was a "child drag show" at all.

Yes, I do know what a pedo is. I also know that there is no such thing as a family friendly drag show.

They are sexualising children. That IS grooming.

Look it up.

He thinks he's being clever by not responding to the question, but at the same time thinks that kids as young as 5 years old are perfectly fine to being subjected to some bawdy Transvestite with their ass hanging out reading "Sarah has two momies" to them, and the parents of those children have no say....I'd love for him to stand in my way as I went to retrieve my grand daughter if I witnessed that sort of depravity....
Let me know in advance when you retrieve your granddaughter. I'm too old to do any "ass-kicking" but I'd be honoured to hold your jacket! I can also provide a broom. :)

Last edited:
violent sexphobic douchebag intolerant brainwashed functional fascists....love the going to hell GOP base.....this is not a school, it's a gay bar....lol. Try minding you own gd business, totally misinformed bigots. I'll go with science and reality....

violent sexphobic douchebag intolerant brainwashed functional fascists....love the going to hell GOP base.....this is not a school, it's a gay bar....lol. Try minding you own gd business, totally misinformed bigots. I'll go with science and reality....

But enough about you. We already KNOW you are a brainwashed, non functional fascist, and apparently you approve of events that sexualise children.

You don’t have kids, so screw your opinion.

Forum List

Back