Child drag show protected by armed Democrats

You're a racist fuck as well.

Millions of minority children were chopped up before birth because of sick fuck democrats. Their souls are vengeful and await all of you.
BS, religious nutjob. There were plenty of abortions forever, and God and Jesus never said a word...chopped up my butt, dupe...

BS, religious nutjob. There were plenty of abortions forever, and God and Jesus never said a word...chopped up my butt, dupe...
There would be way more "minorities" today if Democrats weren't chopping up their babies and selling their organs.

It is convenient for evil people to not believe in hell.

Last edited:
Trans are so scary!!! Actually not...It's not like kids will become trans at school lol, but will give them some reality....And the Washington Times fake newspaper doesn't count...Antifa so SCARY!!!! and probably imaginary...
Yes, yes….it has to be reported by a lib approved source….

Do you have kids Franco?

Trans are so scary!!! Actually not...It's not like kids will become trans at school lol, but will give them some reality....And the Washington Times fake newspaper doesn't count...Antifa so SCARY!!!! and probably imaginary...
Promoting anything in the schools is SCARRY. Democracy is supposed to be made up of balance and the freedom to form one's own opinion. Political and social propaganda is dangerous and counterproductive to DEMOCRACY. It is called FASCISM.

Yes, yes….it has to be reported by a lib approved source….

Do you have kids Franco?

Promoting anything in the schools is SCARRY. Democracy is supposed to be made up of balance and the freedom to form one's own opinion. Political and social propaganda is dangerous and counterproductive to DEMOCRACY. It is called FASCISM.
One trans comedy musical won't hurt...tolerance. Local ideas...

Democrats are sending their street thugs to protect the pedos.

Are you a Democrat? Will you show up to a child drag show and defend it from those who think it's evil? Tell us here.
The "protestors" seem like the problem. Good for Antifa lol. Where is this, Austin? Damn semi-fascists...Roanoke Texas -Dallas.

This is some gay bar lol....HELLO?!

Children present, hater dupe. At a gay bar trans musical....Take a pill...lol
Fuck off

Those who side with pedos burn along side them in hell.

What you are doing to children, God sees as the greatest sin.

it's a gay bar, hater .....
That’s right. I don’t like violence, guns, abuse (towards men or women), litter, liars, cheats, unkindness, dangerous/erratic drivers in traffic, corrupt cops, sex acts in public, I don’t loiter to watch two people fist-fighting …. and I do not want my children to witness any of those things. With all of that negative attitude, I must be a “HATER”.

Forum List

Back