Child drag show protected by armed Democrats

Democrats are sending their street thugs to protect the pedos.

Are you a Democrat? Will you show up to a child drag show and defend it from those who think it's evil? Tell us here.
Antifa members are mostly trans or gay .....
Blm to

Violent sickos

Thier are quite a few left wing groups who armed.....
Guess who they'd like to shoot?

So, you are saying that it's no one else's business if parents plunge their children into a waco cult, for example? ... physically abuse their children? ... don't maintain any hygienic standards in the home?

Assault, whether on an adult or child is a criminal offence.

And all I know about Waco is that the FBI used an excuse of "protecting children " to burn several of them to death.

Watch from home. Eat popcorn. I saw a drag show once. Thought it was stupid.

Those who ignore evil are evil.

Ignoring evil and avoiding evil is not the same thing.

If a child was being raped and mutilated, and you "avoided" it, you're evil.
We're talking about (and quoting) White 6's post about dragshows. Avoiding taking your child to view such trash is not the same as being evil.

It was a VFW fund-raiser open to the public. Some Vet wanted me to buy a ticket and support, so I bought two, PJ and I went. It was stupid, all for laughs back in the day when you could laugh at that crap and yes people brought their kids to laugh at prominent people hamming it up in drag on stage. Not my bag. We didn't stay long.
Oh, I understand now, thanks.

Assault, whether on an adult or child is a criminal offence.
It certainly should be.
And all I know about Waco is that the FBI used an excuse of "protecting children " to burn several of them to death.
I don't think their aim was to "protect children". They were (as I understand it) upholding the law about caches of weapons. Using a bulldozer - after clear warnings - isn't the same as setting fire to children. Reports have been made by the survivors that whats-his-name forbade the children from surrendering. In any case, the core of this dialogue is whether or not parents are acting in the children's best interest by subjecting them to a cult where child abuse (rape and paedophilia for example) was a daily occurrence.

They were armed because the Rabid Republicans are all in a frenzy wanting to kill people because they are not stereotypical icons.

You know, this could be a useful discussion so don't fuck it up with cliches & nonsense.
The truth is denied and literature written many decades before this is coming true. Legalizing Pedophile relationships, Bestiality and Euthanasia are next on the docket. The direction is clear.

The truth is denied and literature written many decades before this is coming true. Legalizing Pedophile relationships, Bestiality and Euthanasia are next on the docket. The direction is clear.
Many signs point in that direction.

Look, you reactionary fk. I would sit and watch the demonstration at the entrance on TV and compliment or critique the shooting, aim, tactics, effectiveness of fire, selection of weapons and yes, it being down in Texas, I very well might be eating popcorn and drinking beer at that time. I watched riots on TV from seattle, doing just that, though there really wasn't much weapons play or tactics used by the rioters or the ineffective police and of course the mayor and gov had no intention of using National Guard.
They showed this stand off on bbc tv. It was hilarious. Parents blocking people ho arent the parents from interfering in an event that they had deemed suitable for kids.
The trumpers were going crazy because they couldnt prevent the show.

Then they probably went on to a school meeting in order to ban books before tweeting about how trump is being censored.

Fuck knows what these clowns would make of a panto.

We're talking about (and quoting) White 6's post about dragshows. Avoiding taking your child to view such trash is not the same as being evil.
Surely parents know what is best for their kids ? That is standard on here.

Democrats are sending their street thugs to protect the pedos.

Are you a Democrat? Will you show up to a child drag show and defend it from those who think it's evil? Tell us here.

Why do these drag queens want to perform in front of children?

They showed this stand off on bbc tv. It was hilarious. Parents blocking people ho arent the parents from interfering in an event that they had deemed suitable for kids.
The trumpers were going crazy because they couldnt prevent the show.

Then they probably went on to a school meeting in order to ban books before tweeting about how trump is being censored.

Fuck knows what these clowns would make of a panto.
Tell em bout the penguins tommy

Forum List

Back