Child drag show protected by armed Democrats

this does no such thing, brainwashed bigot...Try reality, the law, and minding yob....IT'S a gay bar with a few children in the audience.

I don't care who you fuck, retard. I DO care when you groom children. Dumbass.

a gay bar musical show with children watching zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, brainwashed a-hole hater dupe...thanks for scaring the shitte out of 75% of the country! You haters are poison for the GOP....

Why do you defend a gay bar show performing for children? Seriously, why? Are you part of the woke crowd or something far more sinister?

Here's a novel idea...leave children out of sexual perversion...and if you don't? You're likely to get hurt
They can watch a comedy/musical with parents in it, hater dupe. Poor America. Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable, Now Trump has brought the ignorant bigots out of the closet...Election poison is what it is lol...

I am not gay or stupid or hateful, hater dupe...

So what, you ARE defending grooming.

Which does make you stupid. Little hater dupe.....

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So what, you ARE defending grooming.

Which does make you stupid. Little hater dupe.....

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anyone defending it is just as guilty. It's enabling

On a note: actually being a pedo/ groomer and enabling such isn't accusing someone of being a pedo. Two entirely different situations so stop the BS warnings. Doing so is enabling

Last edited:
Straight or gay - doesn't matter
What matters is that in his mind he is not going to get enough kiddie action.

Yup. Pedo's come in all shapes and sizes. And sadly it looks as though the LGBT community has been taken over by them.

Forum List

Back