Child suspended for imaginary bow and arrow in school

They didn't drug kids in the past and they had better performance in schools

Well, no, they didn't.

It was just in the past, little Johnny could look forward to a career digging ditches and still get a good paycheck doing it.

And now you can have a university degree and be on welfare for life. What great things the left has given us

I'm sorry, was the left the ones who insisted on all these "Free Trade" treaties?

Nope. that was the right.

Was the left the ones who insisted on "Right to work" or "At Will" employment laws that allowed employers to fire employees at will or any time they could find a desperate waif willing to work for a little less?

Nope. That was the right as well.

Not to worry, Steve, the Right shares your disgust with Trannies, Gays and other sexual "deviants", and that's a lot more important than what they've done to hamper your ability to make a good living.

Well, no, they didn't.

It was just in the past, little Johnny could look forward to a career digging ditches and still get a good paycheck doing it.

Digging ditches still gets you a good paycheck, people just dont feel like doing manual labor anymore.

I review certified payrolls for laborers, they get paid just fine.

Took a few extra 'Crazy Jackass' pills today, did ya Francis? Go sleep it off.

If the kid was not pointing at another person when doing what was done, I don't see a reason for making this the big deal that it has become.

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they were pointing at someone, suspension is over the line if a punishment had to be issued at all.

Well, no, they didn't.

In the past Little Johnny would get his ass beat and then he'd stop behaving that way.

I was accused of being a child snatcher because I rode my motorcycle to school and was then told I reminder the person of "knight rider". Nutty is nutty...:cuckoo:

Well, no, they didn't.

Digging ditches still gets you a good paycheck, people just dont feel like doing manual labor anymore.

Yes, because they have a union.

Wow. Imagine that. You have a union to make sure you are getting a fair paycheck for doing backbreaking work. Totally awesome.

Well, no, they didn't.

In the past Little Johnny would get his ass beat and then he'd stop behaving that way.

Or he'd grow up to be a sociopath because he saw all problems could be solved with violence.

Well, no, they didn't.

Or he'd grow up to be a sociopath because he saw all problems could be solved with violence.

Is that what happened to you? Lucky for society that you're too much of a pussy to act on all the violent notions you have posted about here, huh?

Well, no, they didn't.

Yes, because they have a union.

Wow. Imagine that. You have a union to make sure you are getting a fair paycheck for doing backbreaking work. Totally awesome.

The non union ones make good money as well. Finding people who will do manual labor is a sellers market.

Forum List

Back