children being confused by transgenderism

It's sad. Children have a hard enough time growing up without fruitloop adults pushing this shit on them.

Parents and schoolteachers are only recently coming to understand that gender identity issues can be manifested in childhood. Remember, the English were persecuting gays until fairly recently and are behind the times in matters of human rights.

Parents and schoolteachers are only recently coming to understand that gender identity issues can be manifested in childhood. Remember, the English were persecuting gays until fairly recently and are behind the times in matters of human rights.
Yes. Little innocent children question biology all the time
Genius

Liberals love confused children
I believe you are right. Children who are confused about their gender need love from parents, teachers, other pupils, and politicians to formulate legislation that protects human rights.

The topic has no bearing on what type of school a child attends as long as their rights are respected.

The topic has no bearing on what type of school a child attends as long as their rights are respected.

Of course it does, children are not exposed to it
A child who is home schooled might himself have a gender identity issue.

A child doesn't need that shit in their life
Forgive me but your language is too coarse for me to reply.

Of course it does, children are not exposed to it
A child who is home schooled might himself have a gender identity issue.

A child doesn't need that shit in their life
Forgive me but your language is too coarse for me to reply.

You did reply, now run along

Children are not normally confused about gender. They know that there are little girls and little boys. It is only when told by an adult that little boys could be little girls and little girls could really be little boys that confuses them.

I recall a boy crying to his mother that he was a lesbian because he really liked a little girl in his class. Will they take his wee-wee now?

Children are not normally confused about gender. They know that there are little girls and little boys. It is only when told by an adult that little boys could be little girls and little girls could really be little boys that confuses them. ...
It is precisely because children are not normally confused about gender that when it happens the child is in a minority and subject to bullying. You are mistaken in your belief that the confusion is caused by adults listening and explaining that sometimes a boy can be in a girl's body and vice versa. Educating children about gender identity is a response to the confusion initially experienced by a child.

Children are not normally confused about gender. They know that there are little girls and little boys. It is only when told by an adult that little boys could be little girls and little girls could really be little boys that confuses them. ...
It is precisely because children are not normally confused about gender that when it happens the child is in a minority and subject to bullying. You are mistaken in your belief that the confusion is caused by adults listening and explaining that sometimes a boy can be in a girl's body and vice versa. Educating children about gender identity is a response to the confusion initially experienced by a child.
And sometimes little kids think they are kitties too.

And sometimes little kids think they are kitties too.
You are unaware of the problem.

Forum List

Back