Childrens hospitals are helping to making your sick child gay.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So children's hospital has pride parades in the hospital. What gay pride parades are doing in a hospital for children I will never know. Most of them haven't even hit puberty yet and in a lot of cases many many years from that.

But of course here is the MAN that has donated massive amounts of money to the hospital so it can have a gender clinic. A gender clinic in a hospital treating sick children?

But also not forget other children's hospitals have programs on how to teach your children on how to tuck their dicks to not look so much like a boy

But then again this is the same group that matches in broad daylight chanting they are coming for our children.

So children's hospital has pride parades in the hospital. What gay pride parades are doing in a hospital for children I will never know. Most of them haven't even hit puberty yet and in a lot of cases many many years from that.

But of course here is the MAN that has donated massive amounts of money to the hospital so it can have a gender clinic. A gender clinic in a hospital treating sick children?

But also not forget other children's hospitals have programs on how to teach your children on how to tuck their dicks to not look so much like a boy

But then again this is the same group that matches in broad daylight chanting they are coming for our children.

We need a "Pissed Off" emoji for things like this.

I can feel this tide turning. This is not going to go on for much longer. When the panderers realize that they are losing business over their "support" for this shit, all support for the perversion goes away and it goes back in the closet. Hope this happens before the inevitable violence, in support of innocent children.

One might note the profound difference between homosexuality and lesbianism. One CANNOT be converted or convinced to be a male homosexual. Normal men are repulsed at the very thought of the sodomitic acts that are the core of homosexual behavior. No amount of propaganda can change that.

Women (girls) are different. A large percentage of them are neurotic, disaffected, and isolated as a matter of course. Lesbianism gives them a path that avoids having to become normally socialized and compete for the attention of men. So they "come out" as lesbians even though they have no particular desire to do, sexually, whatever lesbians do.

A large percentage of lesbian "marriages" are completely devoid of any activity that could rationally be characterized as sexual. They just can't relate - and don't want to relate - to men.

Unmitigated bullshit.

We need a "Pissed Off" emoji for things like this.

I can feel this tide turning. This is not going to go on for much longer. When the panderers realize that they are losing business over their "support" for this shit, all support for the perversion goes away and it goes back in the closet. Hope this happens before the inevitable violence, in support of innocent children.

:mad::up_yours::14:

Those are the only ones I could find

This is why any parent with a child in the hospital like that should have at least one parent/guardian on hand at all times to make sure these things don’t happen.
Fully agreed. Parental monitoring is essential these days.

Schools are the worst, because children are there every day. Our daughter was in the best most expensive private school in SF and we pulled her out, but not before I got a teacher fired for trying to push some leftard political bullshit in her classroom..

Fantastic. Lots of fun.

Fully agreed. Parental monitoring is essential these days.

Schools are the worst, because children are there every day. Our daughter was in the best most expensive private school in SF and we pulled her out, but not before I got a teacher fired for trying to push some leftard political bullshit in her classroom..
What a fucking hero.

November can't get here soon enough.

Forum List

Back