China Begins Military Invasion Of Hong Kong (raw video)…

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

China begins military invasion of Hong Kong (raw video)… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
8/11/19 ~~ The Chinese government has begun moving troops across the Shenzhen Qianhai Guangshen Coastal Expressway Bridge into Hong Kong minutes ago, in a military operation to put down protests against the government of Beijing. Hundreds of military trucks carrying soldiers and guns are moving at this hour across the Bridge into Hong Kong.
Army troops have now entered downtown Hong Kong (another short clip is at the at source)

************​

Comment:
Game over. They never had a chance...they asked for far too much, and China was not about to permit it. What we have is a repeat of Tiananmen Square. Conquest is easy. Control is not. Boy, are they in for a surprise. Remember...in Communist China, they have no problem with shooting civilians. They are nothing but animals, property of the State. I doubt the citizens of Hong Kong could really have put up anything that would provide meaningful resistance to the PLA. The citizens of HK will fill the re-education camps of mainland China soon.
Those living in Hong Kong had several years to try to get out after the Brits’ lease neared its end, they thought they could tame the Chinese Tiger. I suspect it will be just like any other Chinese city within a decade. This is true whether there are troops entering now or later... the Scorpion and the Frog comes to mind.
Remember the US biased MSM is essentially Communist. If the Chinese do anything, the media will be reluctant to tell the story. Editors will either back-burner or try to spike the story. Naturally. They are all focused like a laser trying to pin something more on President Trump. To them, at this point in time the rest of the World does not exist. All that matters is overthrowing President Trump.
What did we do it after Tiananmen Square in 1989? No, this isn’t a slam of Trump. It’s a reminder to idiots of what we did the last time. Our leadership screwed up so damned bad, allowing China to propel itself forward in the 90's until now. Trump is right to want better trade negotiations with China.

8/11/19 ~~ The Chinese government has begun moving troops across the Shenzhen Qianhai Guangshen Coastal Expressway Bridge into Hong Kong minutes ago, in a military operation to put down protests against the government of Beijing. Hundreds of military trucks carrying soldiers and guns are moving at this hour across the Bridge into Hong Kong.
Army troops have now entered downtown Hong Kong (another short clip is at the at source)

Comment:
Game over. They never had a chance...they asked for far too much, and China was not about to permit it. What we have is a repeat of Tiananmen Square. Conquest is easy. Control is not. Boy, are they in for a surprise. Remember...in Communist China, they have no problem with shooting civilians. They are nothing but animals, property of the State. I doubt the citizens of Hong Kong could really have put up anything that would provide meaningful resistance to the PLA. The citizens of HK will fill the re-education camps of mainland China soon.
Those living in Hong Kong had several years to try to get out after the Brits’ lease neared its end, they thought they could tame the Chinese Tiger. I suspect it will be just like any other Chinese city within a decade. This is true whether there are troops entering now or later... the Scorpion and the Frog comes to mind.
Remember the US biased MSM is essentially Communist. If the Chinese do anything, the media will be reluctant to tell the story. Editors will either back-burner or try to spike the story. Naturally. They are all focused like a laser trying to pin something more on President Trump. To them, at this point in time the rest of the World does not exist. All that matters is overthrowing President Trump.
What did we do it after Tiananmen Square in 1989? No, this isn’t a slam of Trump. It’s a reminder to idiots of what we did the last time. Our leadership screwed up so damned bad, allowing China to propel itself forward in the 90's until now. Trump is right to want better trade negotiations with China.
I'm sorry to hear it.

You can't invade your own country. Sheesh.

Comment:
I'm sorry to hear it.

A friend of mine that I love dearly is there now and hope she is fleeing!

You can't invade your own country. Sheesh.
As you probably know, Hong Kong was a unique situation. They had a good reason to protest, imo, but ....
well, I feel sorry for anyone in an authoritarian country like that.

Comment:
I'm sorry to hear it.

Is she Chinese, Bruce? A Hong-Kong-er? I hope she gets clear, too.

Hong Kong were always a reasonable people and did not want to be transferred from Britain to China. This was always inevitable.

China is trying to slowly extinguish their special rights without seeming like the authoritarian asswipes they are. They don't need the world getting pissed off and plastering them with sanctions for human rights violations. But I have a feeling that China will insist that this "discussion" cease. They are going to inject their legal authority into Hong Kong whether the folks there like it or not.

Comment:

E83AD0B7-93ED-43E3-9606-2820A48B1537.jpeg
This was Boston this weekend celebrating communism

Comment:
I'm sorry to hear it.

Is she Chinese, Bruce? A Hong-Kong-er? I hope she gets clear, too.

Filipina...

American Moon Bats are rooting for the Communists.

They hate the people of Hong Kong like they hate Americans.

GettyImages-1158190267_jpg-1050674.JPG

Stop buying Chinese chit and quit selling out to any of the communist bastards. BUY local or from a source you know is wholly American owned and operated. Get rid of these politicians who are selling the people out regardless of their political affiliation. Check your investment to make sure you are not in any way shape or form supporting communist and start investing locally.

It should be pretty f'ing obvious to you all what is going to go down; And what is going to happen to this country if everyone doesn't start taking this threat seriously.
Is China Buying Up Worldwide Agriculture Interests? USDA Says Yes... - Southeast Produce Weekly

What do we know about the Chinese land grab in Africa?

China Is Making a Major Play for American Farms and Farmland

excerpt...
But the days when anyone could pick up a pitchfork and become a farmer are long gone. Farmland can cost an average of $4,000 per acre in the United States, and most farms have roughly 1,100 acres. Some of the biggest crops, such as corn and alfalfa, aren’t even grown to feed people. Thanks to globalization, food grown in the Midwest might end up feeding someone half a world away.

In an effort to cut out the middleman, foreign buyers are trying to circumvent the American farmer. Instead of buying food from farmers who work their own land, some foreign buyers want to own and operate these American farms themselves—as well as the livestock barns and slaughterhouses. Between the 2013 purchase of pork processor Smithfield by a Chinese holding company and ChemChina’s pending $43 billion offer for the agrichemical company Syngenta, the world’s most populous country is making a major play to buy the proverbial American farm—and U.S. politicians are lending a helping hand.

On Feb. 11, Nebraska’s Republican Gov. Pete Ricketts signed L.B. 176 into law, reversing a 1999 law that prevented meatpackers from owning livestock for more than five days prior to slaughter. Pork processors like Smithfield, which owns a plant employing more than 2,000 in Crete, Nebraska, will soon be able to vertically integrate their operations. Instead of buying hogs from numerous independent farmers, farmers will contract with processors like Smithfield for the privilege of selling their pork.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back