China Buying Up Large Chunks of America

If you believe in freedom and the government not telling you what to do, why would you believe in the government restricting who you can sell to?

I don't care who you sell to. Placing restrictions on foreigners is as American as Apple Pie....Common sense regulation.

It's not common sense. It's Big Gubmint telling you who you can sell to.

It seems common sense to me. We need some regulation, don't we? So why not inflict it on foreigners? Fuck em. Go buy some land in china....

Obviously you are a right wingnut reactionary teapartier.

:smiliehug:

Has the United States ever experienced a time when a foreign nation has attempted to buy up so much of our land all at once? As you will read about in this article, the Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America. In fact, in some cases large chunks of land are actually being given to them. Yes, you read that correctly. China is on the way to becoming the dominant land owner in the entire country, and that is starting to alarm a lot of people. Do we really want a foreign superpower to physically own so much of our territory?

The story was found on the American Ranger blog with a link to The Chinese Are Acquiring Large Chunks Of Land In Communities All Over America

I've long spoken out about the stupidity of America selling its heart – its land – to people from foreign countries, especially those who do not have our interests at heart. Ever wonder who your landlord really is? Or who holds the deed to the house you are trying to buy? Or who owns the store you're shopping in?

Think about it. :mad:

How much do they have compared to other foreign countries?

Who borrowed money from the Chinese to pay for two wars and a tax cut for the rich and for Medicare D?

Who borrowed more money in 5 years, than Bush did in 8? (shhhh...it was the black guy)

Chinese ownership of Treasury securities rose by ~$800 billion under Bush. They have risen by something like $400 billion under Obama. Give or take $100 billion.

Yeah, I'm talking about total debt, not just debt owned by China.

I don't care who you sell to. Placing restrictions on foreigners is as American as Apple Pie....Common sense regulation.

It's not common sense. It's Big Gubmint telling you who you can sell to.

It seems common sense to me. We need some regulation, don't we? So why not inflict it on foreigners? Fuck em. Go buy some land in china....

Obviously you are a right wingnut reactionary teapartier.

:smiliehug:
You just realized that?:D

Forum List

Back