China = Japan 1930's

Don't try to deflect. You said something ridiculous.
In a country, such as China, ruled by the conservatives, a normal guy, who's a useless mouth, must not become a fatty.

You said: "Literally, the fat and lazy don't exist ... ..."

That is ridiculous. Admit is and move on.
I've stated again and again that both fat and lazy men don't exist in China! If you think it is ridiculous, prove it.

Last edited:
In a country, such as China, ruled by the conservatives, a normal guy, who's a useless mouth, must not become a fatty.

I've stated again and again that both fat and lazy men don't exist in China! If you think it is ridiculous, prove it.

I've personally met more than a few fat, lazy men in China and from China.

You're welcome.

5200338-fat-chinese-13-800x533.jpg

China-Obese_788598c.jpg

heavy-brides.jpg

obesity_luzhihao-net.jpg

obese-women_0.jpg

chinese_obese_Children_04.jpg

I've personally met more than a few fat, lazy men in China
I've personally never met both fat and lazy men around me. Even the fatties (honestly, I don't see one. I may live in a place where fatty cannot survive?) have to work hard from morning to night, or nobody would feed them.

... and from China.
Perhaps they get lazy and fat since they get into your country.

I cannot imagine someone more naive than believing a country of 1.4 billion people has zero fat lazy men. It boggle the mind how fucking stupid you must be.

You're welcome.
The conditions of the men or the boy I've known from the media. They're suffering from kinds of endocrine diseases. Especially the little boy, whose mother is very slender, and father is normal. And they have to receive treatments to lose the extra weight or they cannot live the normal lives. One of Chinese fatty has died at 22, who even suffered from a kind of mental sickness which caused his obesity. I never deny obesity existing in China, but none would act like this —— eating is in order to be obesity :

112393577.jpg

Last edited:
How are you going to stop an economic power that is about to surpass the US from becoming a super military power while the US has been retreating from the world stage for six years? Japan was desperate for energy sources prior to WW2 and the US goaded them to an attack with an energy embargo. There is no comparison to today's China.

Yawn....

Obesity is a growing concern in China- China.org.cn
With living standards improving substantially, the Chinese people have seen their waistlines expanding rapidly over the past several decades, only to pose serious threats to their health and increase the burden on China's healthcare system.

Recent statistics have showed that the average waistline of Chinese urban males has gone from 63.5 cm in 1985 to 76.2 cm in 2012, growing by 20 percent over just 27 years. Among them, those aged between 40 and 50 have an average waistline of 86.2 cm.

Protruding bellies and round people of any age are now a common sight in many Chinese cities. As early as 2002, statistics showed that China had 200 million overweight people, 60 million of whom were obese. The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention said that from 1992 to 2002, China's overweight rate went up by nearly 40 percent and its obesity rate almost doubled.

All lies! After all, seeJudy said there are 0 obese people in China.

I've personally met more than a few fat, lazy men in China
I've personally never met both fat and lazy men around me. Even the fatties (honestly, I don't see one. I may live in a place where fatty cannot survive?) have to work hard from morning to night, or nobody would feed them.

... and from China.
Perhaps they get lazy and fat since they get into your country.

I said "in China" as well. Thought you'd just ignore that? And when I said "from China," I mean got off the plane days if not hours ago. And many, many Chinese people have discussed at length the phenomena where males who are only children are increasingly becoming obese because they are so coddled by their families, since they sometimes represent the only chance of perpetuating the family. They do nothing from morning to night and they are fed and fed and fed.

Just admit you engaged in hyperbole and move on.

Yawn....

Obesity is a growing concern in China- China.org.cn
With living standards improving substantially, the Chinese people have seen their waistlines expanding rapidly over the past several decades, only to pose serious threats to their health and increase the burden on China's healthcare system.

Recent statistics have showed that the average waistline of Chinese urban males has gone from 63.5 cm in 1985 to 76.2 cm in 2012, growing by 20 percent over just 27 years. Among them, those aged between 40 and 50 have an average waistline of 86.2 cm.

Protruding bellies and round people of any age are now a common sight in many Chinese cities. As early as 2002, statistics showed that China had 200 million overweight people, 60 million of whom were obese. The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention said that from 1992 to 2002, China's overweight rate went up by nearly 40 percent and its obesity rate almost doubled.

All lies! After all, seeJudy said there are 0 obese people in China.
Don't misinterpret me! I never deny that the overweight existing in my country. But even though those who are fat have to work to support themselves, or nobody would feed them! If a fatty is too obese to go to work, he must find a way to loss the extra weight, or there is nothing who can do except die!

I am really getting pissed-off at the lack of attention given to the Chinese threat to US security. What should the U.S. do to counter this?
艹! When do/can/will/would/might we threaten you? Use your brain before being pissed-off!

China spies on the United States daily and is building its military with the sole intent of a challenge to the United States.
China's Growing Military Muscle: A Looming Threat? : NPR
There's nothing I can say with a hawkish voice from the US. Send you a picture of a watermelon popsicle in this hot summer.
p2185683040_zps23bb038d.jpg

Forum List

Back