China joins fight against ISIS

The agreement was signed in 2008 with the intention of a final status of forces agreement to be negotiated by the New, incoming, president. Obama fail because, he wanted to fail and have all troops out. He also failed when isis was forming. He ignored them "the JV team" even as the Iraqi government asked for help supporting Iraqi forces from the air.He even delivering the planes they already paid for. Obama's an incompetent fool

Moronic rebuttal.......

First, to have stayed in Iraq (besides the cost of revenue and lives) would show the world that we renege on any agreement and that we ARE an invader and colonist and regime changer.

Second, the CIA installment of a Shi'a as PM in Iraq and the dismissal of any Sunni military leadership could have easily foretold the civil war that is at the heart of ISIS......

But, keep up your powerless "blame" of Obama.....It means nothing but your wallowing in your own bile..

US pilots are in danger from Russian forces. Promoting Russian propaganda is supporting the endangering of US pilots. Supporting Putin in Syria is treason if you are an American. Facts are facts and you need to be sure of your facts before you do shit that supports the enemies of your country.
C'mon drama queen, give it a rest. Russia is not targeting US forces dumb ass.
I did not say US forces were being targeted. I said they are in danger. I will make it clear that the Russian pilots are in the same kind of danger from a mstake. American pilots are in danger because Russia entered the theater of operations. Mistakes happen and Russia has created a situation where an accident can happen.
I'd argue that Russia has more legitimacy being there than we do.

We liberated Iraq, then Obama abandon it to Iran, ISIS, now Russia and China. All this is Obama doing:mad:

Hey, Buns-n-Roses....remind us again WHO signed the agreement with Iraq to have our troops out of there by a certain date????

(what a right wing dolt !!!)

The agreement was signed in 2008 with the intention of a final status of forces agreement to be negotiated by the New, incoming, president. Obama fail because, he wanted to fail and have all troops out. He also failed when isis was forming. He ignored them "the JV team" even as the Iraqi government asked for help supporting Iraqi forces from the air.He even delivering the planes they already paid for. Obama's an incompetent fool
Bush signed that 2008 agreement a month before he left office and after he knew that the incoming President had campaigned on a promise to end the war in Iraq. He could have and should have told the Iraqi negotiators that they would have to wait a month and continue their negotiations with the new President who would have to implement whatever agreement was reached. Bush's priority was to cut, run and leave the mess he created to the next guy in line. The good of the country, right and wrong or the future of Iraq had nothing to do with his decision or train of thought.

We liberated Iraq, then Obama abandon it to Iran, ISIS, now Russia and China. All this is Obama doing:mad:

Hey, Buns-n-Roses....remind us again WHO signed the agreement with Iraq to have our troops out of there by a certain date????

Bush signed that 2008 agreement a month before he left office and after he knew that the incoming President had campaigned on a promise to end the war in Iraq. He could have and should have told the Iraqi negotiators that they would have to wait a month and continue their negotiations with the new President who would have to implement whatever agreement was reached. Bush's priority was to cut, run and leave the mess he created to the next guy in line. The good of the country, right and wrong or the future of Iraq had nothing to do with his decision or train of thought.

bushbushbushbush.....

who is the president now?

The agreement was signed in 2008 with the intention of a final status of forces agreement to be negotiated by the New, incoming, president.
Bush left his legacy in Iraq to the whims of a future president? That seems kind of stupid, I don't buy it. He couldn't get the agreement that he wanted.

US pilots are in danger from Russian forces. Promoting Russian propaganda is supporting the endangering of US pilots. Supporting Putin in Syria is treason if you are an American. Facts are facts and you need to be sure of your facts before you do shit that supports the enemies of your country.
I did not say US forces were being targeted. I said they are in danger. I will make it clear that the Russian pilots are in the same kind of danger from a mstake. American pilots are in danger because Russia entered the theater of operations. Mistakes happen and Russia has created a situation where an accident can happen.
That is a fair debate, and probably one you would win if international law were the basis for the end conclusion. There is absolutely no doubt that Russia has a right to be there. The UN and international community still accept the Assad government as the legitimate government of Syria. They have uncontested authority to invite Russia into Syria to assist in it's defense.

bushbushbushbush.....

The point is not who the President is now, or four years from now. Bush signed an agreement a month before he left office that he is responsible for and for which the President that followed him was responsible for honoring.

Supporting Putin in Syria is treason if you are an American.
You understand that your posts - hysteria?
Treason. The US is in danger.
Russian killed 30 people.
By the way, you forgot to create a post about the "Doctors without Borders".
Do it hysteric.=)

That is a fair debate, and probably one you would win if international law were the basis for the end conclusion. There is absolutely no doubt that Russia has a right to be there. The UN and international community still accept the Assad government as the legitimate government of Syria. They have uncontested authority to invite Russia into Syria to assist in it's defense.
America needs to cease it's combat operations and promotion of terrorism in Syria, then you won't have to worry about the dangers our pilots face there.

Supporting Putin in Syria is treason if you are an American.
You understand that your posts - hysteria?
Treason. The US is in danger.
Russian killed 30 people.
By the way, you forgot to create a post about the "Doctors without Borders".
Do it hysteric.=)
I did not say US was in danger from Russia in Syria. I said US pilots are in danger and also said Russian pilots were in same kind of danger. I pointed out the danger was possible from military on both sides because of possibility of making mistakes.
It will take time to judge Russian enemy kill vs innocent civilian kill ratio and judge the worth of Russian airstrikes. Only time will tell.
If you want to see post about latest US fuck up and collateral damage from bombing strike you should start it yourself. Perhaps after time we can compare and evaluate who kills more civilians from bombing.

America needs to cease it's combat operations and promotion of terrorism in Syria, then you won't have to worry about the dangers our pilots face there.
Unfortunately both and all sides have what they believe are legitimate concerns of national interest and security to consider. Each side argues that their own concerns are more significant and important than the other's. In a perfect world everyone would sit down and negotiate a non violent settlement. It is not a perfect world and never has been one. In all probability it never will be. Perhaps some super powerful alien god like beings will visit the planet and instigate the implementation of a perfect world, but don't bank or make bets on that happening.

The China story is just a propaganda ploy to muddy those waters and make people think that perhaps Obama is wrong and Russia does have some global support. Promoting the nonsense propaganda story helps Russia.

First the United States there is no support in the world.
US buys allies.

But China and Russia do not want the power of the dollar.
China does not just come into BRICS.
The main objective - to stop trading the dollar.

This means that China and Russia will expel the United States from the Middle East.

On this, Obama is willing to do blowjob ...
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...DSSG54KXi96yyF_exHq8LWVlcMnjakdCi1K1XABrth9j0

China has already made his bet. Or do you think China has agreed to forever be a slave to the dollar? =)
Putin has never played with bad cards.
Whether you like it or not.

Your hysteria looks silly and ridiculous.

Unfortunately both and all sides have what they believe are legitimate concerns of national interest and security to consider. Each side argues that their own concerns are more significant and important than the other's. In a perfect world everyone would sit down and negotiate a non violent settlement. It is not a perfect world and never has been one. In all probability it never will be. Perhaps some super powerful alien god like beings will visit the planet and instigate the implementation of a perfect world, but don't bank or make bets on that happening.
Unfortunately you have no qualms about the US violating international laws and common decency and in fact make excuses for it as long there is a democrat at the helm.

bushbushbushbush.....

The point is not who the President is now, or four years from now. Bush signed an agreement a month before he left office that he is responsible for and for which the President that followed him was responsible for honoring.
Bullshit....we have damn troops in Iraq right now with no formal agreement ...

We didn't "liberate" anything. We created a fucking mess in the Middle East with our incompetent meddling.
Iraq thing didn't create the mess sweetie. The mess was created once we left Iraq to the Islamic nutjobs, and Obama deposed Gaddafi and left Libya failed state

We created a mess. Saddam, for all his evils, kept a country full of diverse factions together and did not allow Islamic extremists any foothold. Iraq was a country created by western imperialism to begin with and forced together large groups that didn't normally get along into one country. Iraq had none of the "pre-requisite" institutions necessary for a successful democratic union (not much of the Middle East does). You have a country where tribal, religious and ethnic alliances were stronger than any alliance to a nation-state, you have a government rife with corruption and favoritism towards those alliances, you lack an independent judicial system that is free of corruption ... and you expect that all you need to do is topple a dictator and everyone will dance in joy and shake hands and work together. Seriously - how naive is that? Then, to make matters worse you support a president that is as corrupt as his predecessors, marginalizes significant religious and ethnic factions in the country and refuses to budge from that course of action and you think everything is hunky dory and blame Obama for the mess Iraq is in now. It's your Bush who made this mess and broke Humpty Dumpty, and allowed Iran unchecked influence in the region (again - didn't think this out very well did he?).

This thread is based on a bullshit story about a Chinese aircraft carrier showing up off the coast or on the way to Syria. Still not a singe viable and credible source. The OP is basing an entire world view analysis with specific conclusions and predicted consequences on a story that has an invisible aircraft carrier traveling through the Suez Canal and operating in the Mediterranean Sea.
I stated a long time ago that I couldn't find the proof on that...................and I stated that it's symbolic at best via the BRICS agreements.................

Along those lines I posted data from China that they support Russia in an alliance with Iran, Iraq, and Syria................

The aircraft carrier doesn't matter...........It's an old piece of junk anyway, with limited capabilities..............it is about the positions of nations on the balance of power in the region. And an incompetent Obama on the world stage.................They are LAUGHING AT HIM.
The BRICS statement from China was over a year old. The Chinese refused to support the Russians in the UN by not voting for the acceptance of Crimea as a legitimate nation. That is why news articles often become obsolete. The situations change. Russia has little if any support for their activity in Syria. Obama has been 100% right about them not having support. The China story is just a propaganda ploy to muddy those waters and make people think that perhaps Obama is wrong and Russia does have some global support. Promoting the nonsense propaganda story helps Russia. US pilots are in danger from Russian forces. Promoting Russian propaganda is supporting the endangering of US pilots. Supporting Putin in Syria is treason if you are an American. Facts are facts and you need to be sure of your facts before you do shit that supports the enemies of your country.
Obama might be becoming more like Assad than he realizes.

We didn't "liberate" anything. We created a fucking mess in the Middle East with our incompetent meddling.

Yes.. YOU and the Anti-Christian Cult of Death, have never liberated anything and you've made a fuckin' mess of everything you've ever infected; with the US, Europe, China, Russia, Africa, and the Middle East being no exceptions.

Have no idea what you're talking about dude. Imperialism in general? Christian "Manifest Destiny"? Colonialism certainly did make a mess of everything it infected with a few exceptions. India came out of it well as a successfull functioning democracy.

Forum List

Back