China joins fight against ISIS

Hey, Buns-n-Roses....remind us again WHO signed the agreement with Iraq to have our troops out of there by a certain date????

(what a right wing dolt !!!)

The agreement was signed in 2008 with the intention of a final status of forces agreement to be negotiated by the New, incoming, president. Obama fail because, he wanted to fail and have all troops out. He also failed when isis was forming. He ignored them "the JV team" even as the Iraqi government asked for help supporting Iraqi forces from the air.He even delivering the planes they already paid for. Obama's an incompetent fool
Bush signed that 2008 agreement a month before he left office and after he knew that the incoming President had campaigned on a promise to end the war in Iraq. He could have and should have told the Iraqi negotiators that they would have to wait a month and continue their negotiations with the new President who would have to implement whatever agreement was reached. Bush's priority was to cut, run and leave the mess he created to the next guy in line. The good of the country, right and wrong or the future of Iraq had nothing to do with his decision or train of thought.

bushbushbushbush.....

who is the president now?
The point is not who the President is now, or four years from now. Bush signed an agreement a month before he left office that he is responsible for and for which the President that followed him was responsible for honoring.
Bullshit....we have damn troops in Iraq right now with no formal agreement ...

And how do you know that? You are saying is just dropped US soldiers in Iraq or any country without agreement? How is that even possible?

Mostly they're there to guard that COLOSSAL US embassy.....unless, of course, you're talking about CIA black-ops' troops.
They are not there to protect the Embassy. In a formal document, a letter, they are given the same rights and immunity as the security personnel receive but are not expected or required to be Embassy personnel.
Obama does not like to work with the DoD. Everything Obama does is through the CIA or other shadow organization.
Have no idea of what you are talking about or what it has to do with an agreement to give immunity and legal protection to American forces currently in Iraq. Perhaps you could provide a link to something that would make your comments meaning more clear.

Mostly they're there to guard that COLOSSAL US embassy.....unless, of course, you're talking about CIA black-ops' troops.
They are not there to protect the Embassy. In a formal document, a letter, they are given the same rights and immunity as the security personnel receive but are not expected or required to be Embassy personnel.
Obama does not like to work with the DoD. Everything Obama does is through the CIA or other shadow organization.
That's just a load of crap. How can you prove that?

The point is not who the President is now, or four years from now. Bush signed an agreement a month before he left office that he is responsible for and for which the President that followed him was responsible for honoring.
No we don't. All American troops are in country by invitation of the Iraqi government and a written agreement that gives them similar status as Embassy security forces, meaning immunity from prosecution.

We have troops on a Iraq army base...no one from the Iraq's parliament would agree to it in formal writing numb skull...it was a pinkie swear...

Don't you even know this?
Pinky swears are not recognized by rational people as a genuine diplomatic term. It is a term used to bolster a lost argument in a debate on a message board by people who refuse to face reality. A letter by a President or even an Ambassador is a legal and enforceable document whether you like it or not and whether it fits you ODS agenda or not.

The iraq parliament never voted on it and you are trying to save face by saying they were only there to protect the embassy...you are lying and wrong
U.S. troops and Shiite militiamen share Iraq base
I never said they were there to protect the Embassy. I said the agreement gave the same status as Embassy security personnel to the incoming troops. Stop making shit up about what I said. If you can not show a poster said something with an unedited post you should not make those misleading statements. It is dishonest. Everyone isn't as uninformed or misinformed as you. Just do some research before you go off calling people liars and you won't look like such an ignorant crude jerk.

The agreement was signed in 2008 with the intention of a final status of forces agreement to be negotiated by the New, incoming, president. Obama fail because, he wanted to fail and have all troops out. He also failed when isis was forming. He ignored them "the JV team" even as the Iraqi government asked for help supporting Iraqi forces from the air.He even delivering the planes they already paid for. Obama's an incompetent fool
Bush signed that 2008 agreement a month before he left office and after he knew that the incoming President had campaigned on a promise to end the war in Iraq. He could have and should have told the Iraqi negotiators that they would have to wait a month and continue their negotiations with the new President who would have to implement whatever agreement was reached. Bush's priority was to cut, run and leave the mess he created to the next guy in line. The good of the country, right and wrong or the future of Iraq had nothing to do with his decision or train of thought.

bushbushbushbush.....

And how do you know that? You are saying is just dropped US soldiers in Iraq or any country without agreement? How is that even possible?

Soooo you are saying that Obama lied and did work out a formal agreement for troops to go back to Iraq?

I thought we had to leave because Bush said we had to leave?

No we don't. All American troops are in country by invitation of the Iraqi government and a written agreement that gives them similar status as Embassy security forces, meaning immunity from prosecution.

We have troops on a Iraq army base...no one from the Iraq's parliament would agree to it in formal writing numb skull...it was a pinkie swear...

Pinky swears are not recognized by rational people as a genuine diplomatic term. It is a term used to bolster a lost argument in a debate on a message board by people who refuse to face reality. A letter by a President or even an Ambassador is a legal and enforceable document whether you like it or not and whether it fits you ODS agenda or not.

The iraq parliament never voted on it and you are trying to save face by saying they were only there to protect the embassy...you are lying and wrong
I never said they were there to protect the Embassy. I said the agreement gave the same status as Embassy security personnel to the incoming troops. Stop making shit up about what I said. If you can not show a poster said something with an unedited post you should not make those misleading statements. It is dishonest. Everyone isn't as uninformed or misinformed as you. Just do some research before you go off calling people liars and you won't look like such an ignorant crude jerk.

I am not wasting my time going back and rereading your posts...I know what you implied ...you thought the troops where there just to protect the embassy....

bushbushbushbush.....

Soooo you are saying that Obama lied and did work out a formal agreement for troops to go back to Iraq?

I am saying what I said. Quit trying to make my comments fit your agenda. They comments I have made on the subject are what they are. If you can not keep up or have a reading comprehension problem it is probably best you stay away from topics that require more than just talking point knowledge.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/06/23/324900017/under-attack-by-isis-iraq-agrees-to-give-u-s-troops-immunity

I am not wasting my time going back and rereading your posts...I know what you implied ...you thought the troops where there just to protect the embassy....
Translation, you called someone a liar and aren't man enough to admit you lied by mistake or otherwise.

bushbushbushbush.....

I don't want to waste more bandwidth so I just have to refer you to post #154.

Translation, you called someone a liar and aren't man enough to admit you lied by mistake or otherwise.

WTF? I just got bored of this topic because you idiots don't know how to Google or buy a fucking newspaper

bushbushbushbush.....

Well, you're right in admitting that you do waste bandwidth..admitting you have a problem is the first step in addressing it...
there is nothing in #154 that has anything to do with me....but you did manage to cause a distraction...I guess you "won"..LMAO...

Have no idea of what you are talking about or what it has to do with an agreement to give immunity and legal protection to American forces currently in Iraq. Perhaps you could provide a link to something that would make your comments meaning more clear.
We still spend over half a trillion dollars on defense. You see a half a trillion dollars worth of spending around here anywhere? Must be going somewhere.
Data-FY15-submission.png

Well, you're right in admitting that you do waste bandwidth..admitting you have a problem is the first step in addressing it...
there is nothing in #154 that has anything to do with me....but you did manage to cause a distraction...I guess you "won"..LMAO...

WTF. I was talking to Bear. Not you. All you have to do is read the quote before me.

WTF. I was talking to Bear. Not you. All you have to do is read the quote before me.

my quote was included...all you have to do is get organized...

It was I who stated that US military was in Iraq mostly to protect the huge compound (aka US embassy and spying headquarters)......I ALSO stated that the CIA has quite a few of their mercenaries there, based on foreign news reports.

Please bear in mind that....as this thread sort of implies....the world's powerful militaries are also there to test their new weapons.....spy on each other's war-making capabilities.....and flex their respective muscles...

Of course, the victims in all these scenarios in Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan, are the poor civilians (not Isis, Assad or the Taliban) who seem to serve as the "collateral damage' to the altar of belligerence.

Russia wants a pipeline from Iran to Europe................so they can maintain the supply of oil and gas to Europe for their economy..........Saudi Arabia and the United States want one from Saudi Arabia through the region...................so they can sell oil and gas to Europe to hurt Russia and the BRIC ALLIANCE.................which is why they want Assad gone.........................
I'm not following you here. How does an Iranian pipeline to Europe help Russia? Is Russia trying to decrease it's revenue stream?
They sell weapons and tech to Iran.............get the money through another door.
Your rationale fails. Russia needs to maintain it's role in supplying Europe it's gas, it's their bread and butter. Iran can already afford to purchase Russian weapons.
Not under the sanctions..............which go away and give them 100 Billion plus...........Since the deal they are lining up to sell weapons to Iran..........front runner in this is Russia...................Selling them refueling planes..............Selling them ICBM tech...........selling them nuclear fuel and reactor tech.................anti air tech.........and even Cruise missile tech..................

Iran is hungry for this...................and Russia knows this................

Iran wants to BLOCK the sale and construction of a pipeline from Saudi Arabia.................the other is a Caspian Sea sideline deal.

Eagle droppings, why don't you and all your right wing friends form a volunteer brigade to go fight the war in Syria. That will work.
Why don't you Shut the Hell up.............

We have a right to state our opinions on the world scene as do you.....................and I've served over there........so take a long walk off a short bridge and have a nice swim.......................

My opinions are mine and I will state them openly. I've stated the current policy of the Obama policy is Fing Stupid...........I've stated repeatedly that Assad is the only one capable of holding the area after a defeat of ISIS................ISIS needs to go............and whether we like it our not the Sunni's need to maintain power there to block the expansion of Shiite dominance in the region....................

Iran wants dominance there.................including Syria in the end.............By stabilizing Syria, it puts up the buffer to stop their expansion.........even though the current Caliphate is for Sunni Dominance............

I have stated to let the dang Russians end it.......let them spend their money and blood to do it..................It is after all, their puppet they are protecting.............and their interests for a new pipeline across that region for their economy they are supporting...........It's just they will get the money SELLING ARMS to Iran and Iraq in the end for their share............Funding our enemy Iran, to be another thorn in our side.....................and so on..............

It is about dominance of power in the region..

How can you tell people to shut up when you post all these nonsense droppings. You do not have a credible evidence that Chinese aircraft carrier is in the Syrian coast. Why would a lone Chinese aircraft will even consider that when it's not even combat ready? That's first DROPPING...Why would Russian want to build a pipeline from Iran to Europe so Russian will lost revenue? This is like when you have a business then tell your competitors your trick so you will lost your revenue. Or if you are working for somebody telling your boss to cut off your salary to 20% so you lost some of your income. That is 2nd DROPPING.... I seriously doubt that you serve at all because if you do there is NO way you can have a dropping opinion like this.
Shut the hell up.

One, I retracted that the Aircraft Carrier was there.
2. I gave a site showing China in support of the Russian move there and wanting an alliance with Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Russia there.
3. I have stated this is a shift in power there and item 2 is part of that equation.
4. They have been and still are trying to build 2 different pipelines in that region as I've already stated.
5. Russia wants to maintain the sale of gas and oil to Europe. If any pipeline wins and makes it through they want it to be Iran and NOT SAUDI Arabia to have
the pipeline.
6. With Assad staying in power, they can block both pipelines and maintain dominance.
7. If Iran gets the pipeline they will get the money anyway by selling Iran Weapons and tech, so they can be a thorn in our side in an effort to drive our
influence out of the region.

etc.....................

I told him to shut up because I'm tired of his BS why don't you go fight there........................If you don't like it..........I don't really fing care,.

Eagle droppings, why don't you and all your right wing friends form a volunteer brigade to go fight the war in Syria. That will work.
Why don't you Shut the Hell up.............

We have a right to state our opinions on the world scene as do you.....................and I've served over there........so take a long walk off a short bridge and have a nice swim.......................

My opinions are mine and I will state them openly. I've stated the current policy of the Obama policy is Fing Stupid...........I've stated repeatedly that Assad is the only one capable of holding the area after a defeat of ISIS................ISIS needs to go............and whether we like it our not the Sunni's need to maintain power there to block the expansion of Shiite dominance in the region....................

Iran wants dominance there.................including Syria in the end.............By stabilizing Syria, it puts up the buffer to stop their expansion.........even though the current Caliphate is for Sunni Dominance............

I have stated to let the dang Russians end it.......let them spend their money and blood to do it..................It is after all, their puppet they are protecting.............and their interests for a new pipeline across that region for their economy they are supporting...........It's just they will get the money SELLING ARMS to Iran and Iraq in the end for their share............Funding our enemy Iran, to be another thorn in our side.....................and so on..............

It is about dominance of power in the region..

How can you tell people to shut up when you post all these nonsense droppings. You do not have a credible evidence that Chinese aircraft carrier is in the Syrian coast. Why would a lone Chinese aircraft will even consider that when it's not even combat ready? That's first DROPPING...Why would Russian want to build a pipeline from Iran to Europe so Russian will lost revenue? This is like when you have a business then tell your competitors your trick so you will lost your revenue. Or if you are working for somebody telling your boss to cut off your salary to 20% so you lost some of your income. That is 2nd DROPPING.... I seriously doubt that you serve at all because if you do there is NO way you can have a dropping opinion like this.
Shut the hell up.

One, I retracted that the Aircraft Carrier was there.
2. I gave a site showing China in support of the Russian move there and wanting an alliance with Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Russia there.
3. I have stated this is a shift in power there and item 2 is part of that equation.
4. They have been and still are trying to build 2 different pipelines in that region as I've already stated.
5. Russia wants to maintain the sale of gas and oil to Europe. If any pipeline wins and makes it through they want it to be Iran and NOT SAUDI Arabia to have
the pipeline.
6. With Assad staying in power, they can block both pipelines and maintain dominance.
7. If Iran gets the pipeline they will get the money anyway by selling Iran Weapons and tech, so they can be a thorn in our side in an effort to drive our
influence out of the region.

etc.....................

I told him to shut up because I'm tired of his BS why don't you go fight there........................If you don't like it..........I don't really fing care,.

Because all what you are saying are just your droppings. You are the one that keeping up with your bullshits. If I were you STFU.

Forum List

Back