China Moving to Buy 100 Metric Tons of Coal from Russia

I am not here to defend Obama so I have no idea why you would bring him up.

Get the crap out of your waste or close down if you can't.
At least try to pay attention. The EPA polluted a river due to their incompetence, then refused to compensate the people affected by it.

Yet you want unelected, incompetent bureaucrats making decisions about pollution.

Get the crap out of the EPA or close it down if you can't.

At least try to pay attention. The EPA polluted a river due to their incompetence, then refused to compensate the people affected by it.

Yet you want unelected, incompetent bureaucrats making decisions about pollution.

Get the crap out of the EPA or close it down if you can't.

I said what I thought. Get your crap out of your waste before sending it to the environment.

I said what I thought. Get your crap out of your waste before sending it to the environment.
It's odd that you're utterly incapable of condemning incompetent bureaucrats.

Why do you want people like that to have more power?

It's odd that you're utterly incapable of condemning incompetent bureaucrats.

Why do you want people like that to have more power?

You can make up positions all you want if it makes you feel better.

I wasn't posting here but when it happened I said Obama completely failed when he didn't clean house at the V.A.

You can make up positions all you want if it makes you feel better.

I wasn't posting here but when it happened I said Obama completely failed when he didn't clean house at the V.A.
Yippee. We're not talking about the VA. We're talking about the EPA. You know, the agency you refuse to criticize.

Outcry from the Gorebal Warmers in 5…4…3…
Who am I kidding.
The Left know the manmade climate change agenda is just a bullshit scam to attack Western Civilization. They’ll never protest against their ChiCom masters.
Can you provide the connection between liberals and trade between China and Russia?

Ever condemn any actions by Obummer?
Ever condemn China or Russia
‘S environmental records?

I've condemned nearly everything Obama did. I supported probably 90% of what Candidate Obama ran on. I supported maybe 10% of what President Obama actually did.

China and Russia is none of my business. There is nothing I can do about either.

I've condemned nearly everything Obama did. I supported probably 90% of what Candidate Obama ran on. I supported maybe 10% of what President Obama actually did.

China and Russia is none of my business. There is nothing I can do about either.
Apparently, America is supposed to cripple our economy to make up for second- and third-world pollution.

Think I'll pass. You go right ahead.

Apparently, America is supposed to cripple our economy to make up for second- and third-world pollution.

Think I'll pass. You go right ahead.

Argue whatever you want. Jump to conclusions rather than address what I said. Second or Third would countries have absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Argue whatever you want. Jump to conclusions rather than address what I said. Second or Third would countries have absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
You're awfully concerned about me addressing what you said when you refuse to address the EPA poisoning a river.

You can stop pretending you want honest debate.

Forum List

Back