China Moving to Buy 100 Metric Tons of Coal from Russia

You're awfully concerned about me addressing what you said when you refuse to address the EPA poisoning a river.

You can stop pretending you want honest debate.

The EPA did not create the waste. If you want to condemn them for allowing such a lousy solution for the waste to start with, I will not disagree.

The EPA did not create the waste. If you want to condemn them for allowing such a lousy solution for the waste to start with, I will not disagree.
:auiqs.jpg: And yet you want these unelected bureaucrats to make decisions that affect all our lives.

They're not competent to. But you don't dare criticize your masters!

Pathetic.

:auiqs.jpg: And yet you want these unelected bureaucrats to make decisions that affect all our lives.

They're not competent to. But you don't dare criticize your masters!

Pathetic.

Sure, we can just leave it up to industry. LOL Watch the rivers burn again.

Did Obama dig a hole in the waste pool's dyke? No. Incompetent bureaucrats from the EPA did.

Try not to be any stupider than you absolutely have to. And don't you DARE criticize the EPA. You'll burst into flames, and then they'll fine you for polluting.

The error was in allowing the waste to be there to start with.

Has anyone pointed out that 100 tons of coal would operate a single major power plant for about a day and a half?

Bloody hell. You're terrified to criticize the EPA. Why? Would it lead you to a realization that you don't want to confront?

I said they erred when they allowed the waste to be stored as it was. They never should have allowed that.

You want people to trust industry to do the right thing? We need 100,00 Patriots like Erin brockovich. Watch them like a hawk.

China is also gorging on Saudi oil. Have you ever seen their consumption numbers?
No, but I’m sure they are high

like imperial japan in the 1930s china needs natural resources that it doesent have

totally dominating the south china sea is on their todo list

You forget the KNOWN Coal reserves data?

Mining Technology

Countries with the biggest coal reserves​

updated 14 Nov 2021

Excerpt:

United States of America – 250.2 billion tonnes

The United States holds the world’s biggest coal reserves. The nation’s proved coal reserves as of December 2018 stood at 250.2 billion tonnes (Bt) accounting for approximately 24% of the world’s proven coal reserves.

LINK
Yes. I know about coal reserves. How do you account for the steady decline of coal mining since 1950? Do you remember cities like Birmingham and Georgetown back when they used coal?

No, but I’m sure they are high

like imperial japan in the 1930s china needs natural resources that it doesent have

totally dominating the south china sea is on their todo list
My remark was poorly written. I have no idea how much oil or coal China uses.

Forum List

Back