China ready to help find political solution of conflict in Ukraine — Wang Yi

Litwin

Russia can (and is!) continuing exports of it's oil (of which it has plenty) to other countries, and getting cheap deals on ammo in the future.
manpower, they got as well.

so you got The West, supporting Ukraine in all sorts of ways, and Russia + China + Iran + their allies working to defeat the Ukrainans.
it's really quite simple.

this could go on for many years, if peacetalks are not embraced by both sides.
If Putin wants to come to Kiev to talk peace, I'm sure that can be arranged, but no ceasefire and no treaty until he withdraws from all of Ukraine, and I agree with you that it is always good to talk about peace.

By the way, do you think Putin will stop bombing Kyiv when Xi comes there to talk about his peace plan with Zelensky?

Russia can (and is!) continuing exports
NO , IT CAN´T, HOW IS YOUR HORDE´S BUDGET looks like today ? dont need long words, just the numbers ? and why YOUR BUDGETS HAVE A HUGE HOLE IN IT ? IF YOU " can (and is!) continuing exports" ?

By the way, do you think Putin will stop bombing Kyiv when Xi comes there to talk about his peace plan with Zelensky?
LUKA SAID THAT HE CAN STOP THE FIGHTING FOR couple of days, if he can , I guess Xi can it as well. Look, Moscow finally released that THEY CAN´T WIN THIS WAR, they looking way out of war , but they want to keep some stolen land / get off sanctions´deadly hook , which is impossible, as long as pootler in power

NO , IT CAN´T, HOW IS YOUR HORDE´S BUDGET looks like today ? dont need long words, just the numbers ? and why YOUR BUDGETS HAVE A HUGE HOLE IN IT ? IF YOU " can (and is!) continuing exports" ?
what "horde", bro?

what "horde", bro?

your fav empire is MOSCOW MONGOL HORDE !

Russias_turn_Image_WSJ.jpg

Litwin : seems i'm not the only one to disagree with you.

February 26, 2023, 04:59 – Public Information Service – TEH – The head of the Bundeswehr Military Personnel Union, Andre Wüstner, has announced that the German Bundeswehr expects a decade-long conflict between the North Atlantic Alliance and the Russian Federation. This is reported by the publication Zeit. “It is naive to believe that the conflict […]

The post Zeit: Bundeswehr expects ten-year war between NATO and Russia appeared first on The Eastern Herald.

Remote : Sun, 26 Feb 2023 04:00:37 +0000
Local : 2023-02-26(Sunday) 05 : 00 : 37

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

disagree with you.
so you think that the horde with 1% of the world GDP can beat us with our 70% ?

ps any comment on this ?

1677441473481-png.760790

so you think that the horde with 1% of the world GDP can beat us with our 70% ?

ps any comment on this ?

1677441473481-png.760790
that depends. they have the natural resources to make weaponry more easily than us.
they have trading partners that have military production capabilities that equal ours.

they have the natural resources to make weaponry more easily than us.
sure ivan:stir: in your wet dreams, according your ivan logic , Venezuela and Congo ( 2 richest in natural resources countries ) ´d rule the world :auiqs.jpg:,

ps you are not "us" you are a hordesman

sure ivan:stir: in your wet dreams, according your ivan logic , Venezuela and Congo ( 2 richest in natural resources countries ) ´d rule the world :auiqs.jpg:,

ps you are not "us" you are a hordesman
stop your judgemental bs or i'll put you on ignore.

stop your judgemental bs or i'll put you on ignore.
i dont care ivan, by the way any comment on this ?

No more Mongol-Russian style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine

Mongol-Russian empire?

Russia most resembles the Mongol empire of the past, being deeply influenced by it and even being closely related by blood.

The Mongol-Russian style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

FT: EU companies have complained against carriers from China over the permission to fly over Russia

European carriers outraged by the "unfair advantage" of the PRC airlines to fly over Russia. It is written about it The Financial Times.

According to the newspaper, EU companies consider it discrimination to allow Chinese planes to fly over Russia, because now they are forced to spend more time on flights. "Chinese airlines have an unfair advantage over European carriers who were banned from entering Russian airspace a year ago. Between Paris and Seoul, the flight time has increased by three hours. Chinese carriers, on the other hand, can still fly over Russia and offer shorter routes to Europe," said Air France-KLM executive director Ben Smith
--
First, to ban flights over Europe, get a response in the form of a ban on flights over Russia and be outraged by the сhinese, who did not impose any bans and did not get a response...

Forum List

Back