China signals plan to take full control of HongKong

I say China, clean up your nasty society. Since you can't or don't care to clean your nasty, filthy, starving, excuses for human beings, they have now created a means to police themselves. Your nation sports 82,883 cases of bat born infection, it's without excuse. It originates from you, but you had nothing in place to deter the creation of the virus. Can you at the very least, abolish eating bat? Again there China, clean up your food supply, get sterile food to those starving. You want strict control over your people without the ability to sustain their lives. Maybe get a food czar and at the least study the matter like you did the virus. Reporting accurate numbers would be helpful. As a American citizen, no trade with you anymore I'm done with your inferior products and illness. I hope you curb your population growth.

I say China, clean up your nasty society. Since you can't or don't care to clean your nasty, filthy, starving, excuses for human beings, they have now created a means to police themselves. Your nation sports 82,883 cases of bat born infection, it's without excuse. It originates from you, but you had nothing in place to deter the creation of the virus. Can you at the very least, abolish eating bat? Again there China, clean up your food supply, get sterile food to those starving. You want strict control over your people without the ability to sustain their lives. Maybe get a food czar and at the least study the matter like you did the virus. Reporting accurate numbers would be helpful. As a American citizen, no trade with you anymore I'm done with your inferior products and illness. I hope you curb your population growth.
Thier was reports out of nyc.... buyers of ppe were having thier orders put on hold cause the chi com chinks were snapping up all the production again

Was in the ny post

They're guessing another outbreak of they don't know what yet

If what you said about China wanting to control everything were true, then they would be the ones having hundreds of military bases all over the world like the USA has.
If they were a western power maybe so

but if you are chinese and steeped in the teachings of Sun Tzu you will have more subtile ways of getting what you want

Sun Tzu was a Chinese general, military strategist, writer and philosopher who lived in the Eastern Zhou period of ancient China. Sun Tzu is traditionally credited as the author of The Art of War, an influential work of military strategy that has affected both Western and East Asian philosophy and military thinking. His works focus much more on alternatives to battle, such as stratagem, delay, the use of spies and alternatives to war itself, the making and keeping of alliances, the uses of deceit and a willingness to submit, at least temporarily, to more powerful foes. Sun Tzu is revered in Chinese and East Asian culture as a legendary historical and military figure. His birth name was Sun Wu (Chinese: 孫武) and he was known outside of his family by his courtesy name Changqing (Chinese: 長卿). The name Sun Tzu by which he is best known in the Western World is an honorific which means "Master Sun".

Forum List

Back