China threatens Musk's Starlink, how should he defend

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The CCP recently declared that Starlink was a potential national security threat to China and are preparing to cripple or destroy it, how should Elon defend his property?

The CCP recently declared that Starlink was a potential national security threat to China and are preparing to cripple or destroy it, how should Elon defend his property?
Looks like free speech is a sitting duck. Agree to censor free speech or be destroyed. Big tech, American lefties, and the CCP will do ANYTHING to protect censorship.

I dont think it takes that to take out other satelites does it? maybe lasers or something. I'm sure if China starts losing their own it might be a deterrent.

Musk might need to develop anti-satellite defense system. But if the attack is land based....

Looks like free speech is a sitting duck. Agree to censor free speech or be destroyed. Big tech, American lefties, and the CCP will do ANYTHING to protect censorship.
Google and Facebook would be happy to provide CCP whatever help they needed, LeBron James too. He'd rip those Starlinks apart for threating his CCP Masters

Xi could just call up his buddy Beijing Biden to call in a favor. I'm sure Beijing Biden would send up a missile to help protect the CCP and censorship.

Forum List

Back