China wins the American Civil War

The lockdowns in China were far worse and did much more damage to their economy.

You have to be a full blown retard to bleev China deliberately unleased a bioweapon that began a pandemic in their own country.

Seriously. Stop embarrassing yourself in public.

Sure it was a bat virus that didn't infect bats once it was bioengineered to attack the human respiratory system

Well I've heard right wingers justifying the attack on Ukraine all of the time.
“Justification” has nothing to do with it. It was provocation on behalf of the Biden Regime. They instigated this war by pushing for Ukraine to be in NATO publicly. Anyone who understands the geopolitics of Russia knows that would start a war, which is exactly what the Establishment in Washington wants. Books have been written about this decades ago. Russia would rather raze Ukraine to the ground than hand it over to the West. It may not be right, it may not be “justified”, but the Russians feel that strongly about it. War is about willpower. They don’t want NATO on their borders. You can call Putin “insane”, you can call those of us who don‘t support this war “Putin stooges” all you want. It won’t change the fact that Russia is doing what they believe is in their best interest.

No doubt the Russians and Chinese have been watching and listening to the victim mentality pitics that is going on in America.

America been the leader for freedom around the world and they hate that.

And I don't doubt the Russians and Chinese want to continue the lies about a stolen election because they hate when populations get a choice in the matter.

They want you to question the freedom that you do Have.

Well I've heard right wingers justifying the attack on Ukraine all of the time.
Maybe but I've heard many more like myself saying we have no dog in the fight so leave it alone.

I have heard many progbots clamoring for war with Russia. Just like your NWO masters expect from their lap dogs as they use more chaos to manipulate your feelings

Maybe but I've heard many more like myself saying we have no dog in the fight so leave it alone.

I have heard many progbots clamoring for war with Russia. Just like your NWO masters expect from their lap dogs as they use more chaos to manipulate your feelings
And putin is talking about his new world order with China and Russia leading the world without American leadership.

So pick your poison.

A globalist powerful America leading the world and fighting for freedom and human rights.

Or a world dominated by authoritarian communist governments.

Take your pick.

China and Russia will fill the void in the world if America pulls out of its domain across the globe.

They benefit if we take a back seat.

The lockdowns in China were far worse and did much more damage to their economy.

You have to be a full blown retard to bleev China deliberately unleased a bioweapon that began a pandemic in their own country.

Seriously. Stop embarrassing yourself in public.
Frank is special, you know.

Yeah, I know what you mean..
Idiot much? So, in your mind, Trump was in bed with Xi but Joe and his family AREN'T? You guys not only have no shame, you parrot ridiculous talking points that fall flat on first review. Next year should be interesting. You and those like you will be spinning the evidence collected by Republican committees that make the depths of Joe and his amoral addict son clear for all to see. Nothing will come of it, of course but there will be no way to hide the sleaze, filth, and graft.

Joe will never face a court but if even ONE of these underage females who are displayed on video in that disgusting laptop were to sue Robert H, Hunter could actually do some time, IF the Biden DoJ is willing to do the right thing. If NOT, then he should be relentlessly mocked and his perversions made public until a Republican DoJ takes over. Hell, even THEN, without a change of venue out of DC, he could be on video RAPING a child and the scum there would ignore it.

Idiot much? So, in your mind, Trump was in bed with Xi but Joe and his family AREN'T? You guys not only have no shame, you parrot ridiculous talking points that fall flat on first review. Next year should be interesting. You and those like you will be spinning the evidence collected by Republican committees that make the depths of Joe and his amoral addict son clear for all to see. Nothing will come of it, of course but there will be no way to hide the sleaze, filth, and graft.

Joe will never face a court but if even ONE of these underage females who are displayed on video in that disgusting laptop were to sue Robert H, Hunter could actually do some time, IF the Biden DoJ is willing to do the right thing. If NOT, then he should be relentlessly mocked and his perversions made public until a Republican DoJ takes over. Hell, even THEN, without a change of venue out of DC, he could be on video RAPING a child and the scum there would ignore it.
I said they all are and you think not.

Forum List

Back