China wins the American Civil War

Under the terms of the deal, BHR, in which Hunter’s firm held an equity stake, would be a lead investor in the fund. Other investors include China Development Bank and China’s social security fund.
I look forward to the Republican House investigation into this corrupt, perverted family. MSM will shield them as best they can but independent media online is growing all the time and there is no way to censor all or even most of this info.

There are multiple good causes to impeach Biden but the most important one and the one that can be proven without ANY DOUBT is his dereliction to protect our nation by refusing to stop a full scale invasion. We could see a terror attack against our infrastructure that could cripple this nation and the media is so corrupt and sold-out for the Left that most of the low info types wouldn't even report it.

I look forward to the Republican House investigation into this corrupt, perverted family. MSM will shield them as best they can but independent media online is growing all the time and there is no way to censor all or even most of this info.

There are multiple good causes to impeach Biden but the most important one and the one that can be proven without ANY DOUBT is his dereliction to protect our nation by refusing to stop a full scale invasion. We could see a terror attack against our infrastructure that could cripple this nation and the media is so corrupt and sold-out for the Left that most of the low info types wouldn't even report it.
The Republican Senate investigated them in 2019 and found nothing criminal.

I said they all are and you think not.
And I disagree. The Left and its media 5th column came after Trump for his entire presidency and are at it right up til today. Not ONE proven accusation other than making statements that he is dangerous for our nation - again, without ANY demonstrable proofs.

Joe took Hunter on official trips and business deals came to him that he had no real expertise or experience to show. We BOTH know he was trading on daddy's name. That laptop actually provided overwhelming evidence of his corruption and Biden's phone message basically sent Hunter an all clear concerning at least one accusation.

Reasonable people (I can be reasonable occasionally) should be able to admit that if a certain set of circumstances unfolded publicly in a way that damages their "team", that they would be furious and would welcome official action to hold the other side accountable. We can't really avoid the tribalism any longer BUT we should strive for a minimum of not engaging in hypocrisy. If Trump or his kids had a laptop like that dumped in public, what do you think we'd see?

The Republican Senate investigated them in 2019 and found nothing criminal.
Well... that's a relief, huh? Then Joe and Hunter should have no problem dealing with the contents of that laptop being sifted in public. Don Jr. and Ivanka both had to appear before a congressional committee. Do you agree that Hunter should do so if subpoenaed?

I just saw a Biden administration official on Fox News. He said inflation was a result of Trump’s tariffs on China. If that’s the case, why was inflation at 1.4% when Biden took office?

Biden says it’s because of Putin. They need to get their story straight.

And I disagree. The Left and its media 5th column came after Trump for his entire presidency and are at it right up til today. Not ONE proven accusation other than making statements that he is dangerous for our nation - again, without ANY demonstrable proofs.

Joe took Hunter on official trips and business deals came to him that he had no real expertise or experience to show. We BOTH know he was trading on daddy's name. That laptop actually provided overwhelming evidence of his corruption and Biden's phone message basically sent Hunter an all clear concerning at least one accusation.

Reasonable people (I can be reasonable occasionally) should be able to admit that if a certain set of circumstances unfolded publicly in a way that damages their "team", that they would be furious and would welcome official action to hold the other side accountable. We can't really avoid the tribalism any longer BUT we should strive for a minimum of not engaging in hypocrisy. If Trump or his kids had a laptop like that dumped in public, what do you think we'd see?
We see the same endless attacks between partisans like we are now.

Well... that's a relief, huh? Then Joe and Hunter should have no problem dealing with the contents of that laptop being sifted in public. Don Jr. and Ivanka both had to appear before a congressional committee. Do you agree that Hunter should do so if subpoenaed?

I am sure he'll be a real Bannon about it.

Forum List

Back