China

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Whats everybody's view about biden talking to china? Cabt be a bad thing if trade is involved.

• Banned
Be nice to me. I'm the only one who responded to your insipid thread. :laughing0301:

Insipid?
Could it be the right thing from Biden and under no circumstances would you a agree to anything be does. You hate for hates sake. You'd rather the trump stand off continue and the economy suffer and maintain the rage how you hate the CCP bullshit.

It would be more productive being nice to a wet blanket. You ignoramus.

Whats everybody's view about biden talking to china? Cabt be a bad thing if trade is involved.
I read in Barrons this week or last that ending the Trump tariffs would cut inflation. Getting China to help with our supply chain problems wouldn't be a bad thing. Xi is touting "cooperation." I'm all for peaceful coexistence with China so long as their govt does not price fix.

I read in Barrons this week or last that ending the Trump tariffs would cut inflation. Getting China to help with our supply chain problems wouldn't be a bad thing. Xi is touting "cooperation." I'm all for peaceful coexistence with China so long as their govt does not price fix.

"Peacefully-coexist" with someone who tried to poison you and your family?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

What's Sleepy Joe gonna trade them for the next variant?
3f1ogw2ore081.png

Forum List

Back