China’s New Outbreak Shows Signs the Virus Could Be Changing

The virus is mutating. In fact it's been mutating this whole time. It mutated when it went to Europe then came to our east coast. Most of the cases there came from Europe, not China.

Now it's mutating in China.

The one main thing that I got from this article is that it's going to be with all of us for a long time.

so it all came from china,,,got it,,,

if its going to be with us for a long time then we all need to go about our lives as usual since there is nothing we can do about it but hide in our homes waiting to die,,,

A mutating virus that came from a wet market. One of a kind virus that came from the same city that houses the highest order virology biosafety level 4.

Again, I will always be a skeptic of the source of this virus.

The good thing about mutations are not as strong as the original. The flu, measles have been mutating for a long time and it isn’t necessarily a bad thing. The Coronavirus has been around for over 60 years, this strand is a bad one. However, we have no idea what the future holds.

The virus is mutating. In fact it's been mutating this whole time. It mutated when it went to Europe then came to our east coast. Most of the cases there came from Europe, not China.

The one main thing that I got from this article is that it's going to be with all of us for a long time.

if its going to be with us for a long time then we all need to go about our lives as usual since there is nothing we can do about it but hide in our homes waiting to die,,,

Exactly. During the Pandemic of 1349, they didn't shut down the economy permanently, even though the same pestilence came and went for a couple of centuries.

To lock ourselves into our cribs permanently, hoping to somehow avoid the Wuhan Chop Fluey, isn't much of a strategery.

The good thing about mutations are not as strong as the original. The flu, measles have been mutating for a long time and it isn’t necessarily a bad thing. The Coronavirus has been around for over 60 years, this strand is a bad one. However, we have no idea what the future holds.

SARS and MERS mutated their way to total impotence...The doomsayers keep ignoring that one.

The level of ignorance, stupidity and just plain opposition behaviour exhibited in this post is mind boggling. No personal responsibility whatsoever.

“I’m going to act like this is nothing and blame China when I get sick”. Fools like you are the reason thousands of Americans continue to get sick and die every day.

Stupid, selfish and entitled. Americans after 40 years of Republican education, hate radio, and brainwashing.

The level of ignorance, stupidity and just plain opposition behaviour exhibited in this post is mind boggling. No personal responsibility whatsoever.

“I’m going to act like this is nothing and blame China when I get sick”. Fools like you are the reason thousands of Americans continue to get sick and die every day.

Stupid, selfish and entitled. Americans after 40 years of Republican education, hate radio, and brainwashing.
while you complain about thousands of deaths you ignore the millions that face suffering and starvation,,,

that takes a special kinda stupid,,,

~~~~~~~
One thing is for sure..., viruses continually mutate. Why should Wuhan Covid-19 be any different?

Many question unanswered by the article. Who is getting it?, age group most effected by the variation?, more virulent?, less?, sickening people who had never had earlier version or those previously infected? if so, to what extent?, does it react differently to existing treatments being tried or does it require something else?
I still do not think there is hard evidence either way, as to whether COVID-19 will be with us in a big way for the long term. Presently sounds like everybody and his brother is doing a study the disease, treatment drugs, prevention drugs, vaccines, antibody identification, on and on. Probably more active studies on this presently than on cancer, as a guaranteed cure or vaccine could make some company rich beyond dreams of avarice in a truly global pandemic and the market size is literally ever single person on the planet. This isn't Ebola, contained to fairly poor countries on the African continent. This is the real deal, a truly global pandemic that has killed people in pretty much all countries, all ethnicity, with no group displaying immunity to infection or spreading infection.
I heard a report on CNN this morning, talking with a doctor testing multiple vaccine candidates, now up to monkey studies and yielding definative, positive results. Monkey studies. Outstanding. These are the type studies where they are testing injecting the vaccines and then intentional introducing the disease to the previously susceptible study and control group. To me, that's the gold standard. Now if it will just not prove to cause something as bad or worse than Covid-19, they'll be on to something adn can move on to human studies. I am optimistic.

lol

1589991668949.png

THEY ARE GETTING READY FOR THE 2ND WAVE IT'S GOING TO CATCH YOU ALL OFF GUARD JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE ONLY THE LAST ONE WAS MILD WAIT UNTIL YOUU DUMB ASSES GET CAUGHT BY THE 2ND ONE COMING LMFAO.............
Youu will have flipped your OWN pathetic lies right onto yourselves. this is going to be good lmao.

40 years of republican education?.....you ever hear of the State of California?......in the 70's top 5 now bottom 10.....what happened?...

We're going to have to learn to live with it. Protect the most vulnerable, create social distancing rules, create PPE codes, and then get on with life.
We can't hide under the covers forever, we have to learn to adjust.

Well, this would be pretty fucked up.

And it would be bad enough even if we were capable of communicating with each other like adults and working together to mitigate its effects on a macro scale.

Which, obviously, we're not.
Bullshit.

The entire planet, the US included, has taken steps that has never even been possible in years past let alone actually executed.

Oh boy!! We’re all gonna die! But that means we’ll get trump out of office!! Shit damn, jubilee celebration time!!

Forum List

Back