Chinese Agents Helped Spread Messages That Sowed Virus Panic in U.S.

The Left love being puppets of tyrannical regimes.

So does the right (Russia).
Sorry, your candidate loves the USSR
Nope. I don’t support Trump and his fetish for authoritarian dictators.

Isn´t that one of the leftist Fake News outlets Trump is mentioning? And I thought the Chinese made the virus to destroy America?

It´s getting funnier by the day.

:popcorn:

Now your post was downright hilarious. Trump bends over every time Putin is near or his name is mentioned. No one is more enamored with Communist and dictatorial regimes than Trump. Xi, Kim, Putin, Duarte, El-Sisi, Bin Salman....to name but a few. Is there a dick-tator that Trump has not went down on his knees for?

Now your post was downright hilarious. Trump bends over every time Putin is near or his name is mentioned. No one is more enamored with Communist and dictatorial regimes than Trump. Xi, Kim, Putin, Duarte, El-Sisi, Bin Salman....to name but a few. Is there a dick-tator that Trump has not went down on his knees for?
Sure he does. Soros tells you!
You Leftards love your Soviet and ChiCom masters. 7 decades of history to prove it.

Isn´t that one of the leftist Fake News outlets Trump is mentioning? And I thought the Chinese made the virus to destroy America?

So it’s fake news? Hilarious watching you Leftards spin for your ChiCom masters

You Leftards love your Soviet and ChiCom masters. 7 decades of history to prove it.
Lol..You Trumptards don’t even know what your own candidate stands for. Trump praised Communist China for 70 years of its history, says he loves Kim Jong Un, takes Putin’s word over our own intelligence agencies, kisses Bin Salman’s ass when in the Saudi Arabia and praised Duterte.

Stand up for your man, Weatherman, instead of fleeing with your tail between your legs when confronted with Trump’s own words.

Lol..You Trumptards don’t even know what your own candidate stands for. Trump praised Communist China for 70 years of its history, says he loves Kim Jong Un, takes Putin’s word over our own intelligence agencies, kisses Bin Salman’s ass when in the Saudi Arabia and praised Duterte.

Stand up for your man, Weatherman, instead of fleeing with your tail between your legs when confronted with Trump’s own words.

Thats what diplomacy is with those leaders. They need to publicly save face with their own people. Trump gives them that much, but his actual policies are tougher. Obama talked tough about drawing lines and all that. You like that?? well, he was afraid to give Ukraine weapons to fight the Russians for 8 years of his presidency. Don't tell me Putin was happy that Trump armed them with Russian tank killing missiles.
Trump has been harder on China than any of the Democrats could ever dream of being. They need to apologize to much for America to be tough.

Forgive me for noticing, but I've got my PC hooked up to the new 60" TV we picked up today and everyone's avatars are like six inches square. Never noticed yours was a dragon. Nice. Okay, now let's get back to partisan warfare and all that.

So it’s fake news? Hilarious watching you Leftards spin for your ChiCom masters
Maybe it is. Wasn´t it the media that is fear-mongering? Now they "out-source" to China.

Honey, go and hide the dogs. We have some Red Chinese in the area.

Forum List

Back