Chinese Billionaire Donating Corona Virus test kits and masks to the U.S.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
A Chinese Billionaire is giving the U.S. 500,000 test kits and 1 million masks to help with the Corona Virus Outbreak here.

Richest man in Asia to donate 500,000 coronavirus test kits and 1 million masks to US

Chinese billionaire Jack Ma is lending the United States a helping hand during the coronavirus pandemic.

Ma, who is the wealthiest man in Asia, announced Friday that he plans to donate 500,000 COVID-19 test kits and 1 million face masks to the U.S.

“Drawing from my own country's experience, speedy and accurate testing and adequate personal protective equipment for medical professionals are the most effective in preventing the spread of the virus,” Ma said in a statement.

“We can't beat this virus unless we eliminate boundaries to resources and share our know-how and hard-earned lessons,” he added.

Jack Ma donates 500,000 Covid-19 test kits to help US boost defence

• Shipments of the test kits and protective masks will be handed over to the US Centre for Disease Control (CDC) when they arrive next week, the Jack Ma Foundation said
  • Separately, two foundations funded by Alibaba Group’s co-founder sourced and shipped 1.8 million masks and 100,000 test kits to Italy, Spain and other European nations
The China-made protective gear and test kits will be handed over to the US Centre for Disease Control (CDC) when they arrive next week. New York city and New York state said in late February that they are developing their own diagnostic kits, amid shortages in the country that have denied the vast majority of the ability to be tested for the pathogen.

A Chinese Billionaire is giving the U.S. 500,000 test kits and 1 million masks to help with the Corona Virus Outbreak here.

Richest man in Asia to donate 500,000 coronavirus test kits and 1 million masks to US

Chinese billionaire Jack Ma is lending the United States a helping hand during the coronavirus pandemic.

Ma, who is the wealthiest man in Asia, announced Friday that he plans to donate 500,000 COVID-19 test kits and 1 million face masks to the U.S.

“Drawing from my own country's experience, speedy and accurate testing and adequate personal protective equipment for medical professionals are the most effective in preventing the spread of the virus,” Ma said in a statement.

“We can't beat this virus unless we eliminate boundaries to resources and share our know-how and hard-earned lessons,” he added.

Well that's cool. He's helping us and also his own country get back on track quicker at the same time.

Jack is a nice guy. He started Ali-baba to fuck with eboi and you get mostly free(albeit slow) delivery all over the world. Too many complaints from buyers and the sellers get disappeared. One of his nephews (Eric Lee) owns Blue Shark abrasives. Fine products. I've known Eric over a decade. Started with zero. Only his ambitious self.He escaped Wuhan on the first run and set up shop in......neverimind. He also went and hooked up with a Malaysian guy and built a plant there

Anyone who is looking at the data of Iran, Italy or other nations outside of China realizes that Trumps swift and decisive action at the earliest moment probably saved hundreds, maybe thousands of lives in the U.S.

His opponents were chastising him for his quick shutdown of planes from China, meanwhile maybe someone they know isn't impacted because of that decision.

Everything Trump has done since being in office has been to put America and capitalism first, from walking away from the horrible Paris Accord (which citizens everywhere now see as a scam) and, most importantly, confronting China and making trade deals.

Ma is wealthy thanks largely to America. It's nice that he is giving back.

This really is a friendly gesture! :smile:
I hope all those test kits and masks will be useful to contain the widespread virus infection

Some sanity as well...........from the Dems.......perhaps they can stop the Crazy in this country.

NY Gov. Cuomo Becomes the Second Democrat to Praise President Trump's Efforts to Fight the Coronavirus

If you watch the first video.........They are starting drive through testing centers.........They are LEARNING........South Korea did this from the onset to limit the spread.
Newsom and now Cuomo have an outbreak of sanity. It makes you wonder where the rest of the party is at?

Right me if I am wrong, but isn't China where this whole thing got started? Because if it is, is getting what ever it is that we need from there of all places really the smartest move to make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Right me if I am wrong, but isn't China where this whole thing got started? Because if it is, is getting what ever it is that we need from there of all places really the smartest move to make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Why would it not be a smart thing to do?

^^^ What is sent could have the sick germs all over it just as much as anything else could have the sick germs all over it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ What is sent could have the sick germs all over it just as much as anything else could have the sick germs all over it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I think by the time it gets here the germs will die.........they have a life cycle ya know.......

^^^ Sadly though the germs can now come from other places since they have been spread around so much already.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, I hate to doubt someone’s altruism, but there is something of a propaganda smell to this. I mean, think of it, rather than China seeking US aid, China is giving the US aid. Is it a way of China proclaiming to the world, see, we are on the ascendancy and the US is on the decline. Would the US ever have accepted such aid before? I admit I may be reading too much into this.

This guy is one of the good ones but don't let that dog eater, Xi, find out about him. He'd end up in jail or dead by mysterious causes.

The kiss of Judas Iscariot.
The Chinese is on the tour of purchasing cheap western companies

jesus_and_judas_by_giotto.jpg

Forum List

Back