Chinese Lies: Virological Institute and Internal Spread of it's Virus

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
China's lies about the origins of the it's virus (COVID) and it's ability to deal with the crisis with a lot of overpopulated shithole was suspect from the get-go.

They have lost face to the world. It is incumbent on the Chinese people to regain respect.

What did democrats promise or pay China to release the virus?

What did democrats promise or pay China to release the virus?
I wouldn't go that far, but the coincidence and the corresponding weakening of America both economically and politically is fortunate for the Democrats and China and unfortunate for Trump and America.

The point is China has lost face - the silver lining as it were.

The point is China has lost face - the silver lining as it were.
China and democrats don't care about "lost face", all they care about is power, "by any means necessary"
That's a given and something Trump understood but Biden doesn't. But losing face is still important to the Chinese people if not the government or their press.

China's lies about the origins of the it's virus (COVID) and it's ability to deal with the crisis with a lot of overpopulated shithole was suspect from the get-go.

They have lost face to the world. It is incumbent on the Chinese people to regain respect.

So China pretended the virus wasn't a big deal, tried to cover it up, and hoped it would just go away? Hmm, that's sounds familiar.

So China pretended the virus wasn't a big deal, tried to cover it up, and hoped it would just go away? Hmm, that's sounds familiar.
If you had a point other than the abstract, I would be happy to hear it. Yet I understand you have limits.

If you had a point other than the abstract, I would be happy to hear it. Yet I understand you have limits.
It just amuses me that China's reaction to the virus is the same reaction that you wanted the U.S. to have.

It just amuses me that China's reaction to the virus is the same reaction that you wanted the U.S. to have.
If the US seeded the virus, I would certainly want to know the truth and how many really died of it,

Are you an idiot?

Yeah, they did the same in 2002 with SARS. China is just so GERMY. Everything comes from China, nearly everything.

Yeah, they did the same in 2002 with SARS. China is just so GERMY. Everything comes from China, nearly everything.
The difference is in China it comes out of labs. African diseases are from nature given they don't have much in the way of labs.

If the US seeded the virus, I would certainly want to know the truth and how many really died of it,

Are you an idiot?
You supported people that covered up how many died of it. You treated the virus as a hoax and nonissue. I'm fine with you deciding to suddenly care now that you can use it against China, but fuck you and everyone like you for everything else.

The difference is in China it comes out of labs. African diseases are from nature given they don't have much in the way of labs.
Chinese diseases only come from labs lately: maybe just this decade. Even SARS seems to have been natural. I mean, LOOK at the diseases we know are natural that they have constantly -- bird flu, swine flu, swine fevers, influenzas of the most fatal kind like Hong Kong flu --- none of them are engineered. "Dirtiest city on the face of the earth," westerners called Peking during the Boxer Rebellion, 1900. Incredible dirt, incredible overpopulation. So, it's germy.

Are you an idiot?
You supported people that covered up how many died of it. You treated the virus as a hoax and nonissue. I'm fine with you deciding to suddenly care now that you can use it against China, but fuck you and everyone like you for everything else.
Are you really defending China for a plague they unleashed on the world?! That some pretty sick shit. I don't care if you're BLM, Antifa or some other sick shit.

Forum List

Back