Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chinese negotiator not laughing for the reason you think

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Trump is totally correct about MOU's
I have done my share of Union contract
Negotiating and I can tell you right now
That an MOU is a useless POS that basically Allows for a back door out of the main body of the agreement at large.

Watch Chinese Official Laugh Out Loud as Trump and His Trade Chief Argue on Terminology

This is what all the LAUGHING headlines are about. If the Chinese negotiator was laughing it was probably because he knows that he can nullify any point of agreement legally by adding MOU's to the body of the contract. In short enough MOU's added to the agreement make it virtually non existent and impotent.
It's a promise that's not a promise.

My guess is that MOU's have bitten Trump in the ass before. Yes...Trump is smarter than his staffer and yes the Chink negotiator will make a fool of the staffer. He doesn't like MOU's because they suck.

Jo

Last edited:
Chink? You sunk your whole thread with that single word.

It fits
Im a guy who agrees with your politics, but since you used a racist term, im out.
Can he win you back by calling Hispanics spics?
YOU didn't win me back by referring to them using derogatory terms, so i dont see how he would. Your racism isnt cute or funny.
It isn't racism either...

The guy who you always politically agree with, now what he said..that was racism...

I'm inclined to think you agree with that too, but not in public.....which makes him more honest than you

"Chink" is indeed a racially insensitive remark. Full on racist?? Dunno, but I would prefer the use of "fucking Communist asshole". Just sayin'. That said: business is business.

Greg

It fits
Im a guy who agrees with your politics, but since you used a racist term, im out.
YOU didn't win me back by referring to them using derogatory terms, so i dont see how he would. Your racism isnt cute or funny.

The guy who you always politically agree with, now what he said..that was racism...

I'm inclined to think you agree with that too, but not in public.....which makes him more honest than you
So i guess youre an honest racist too, but dont include me in your racist group.

My position has always been clear and consistent. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN RACIAL SUPERIORITY. Race is completely irrelevent. There are plenty of inferior cultures, but all races are equal.

"Chink" is indeed a racially insensitive remark. Full on racist?? Dunno, but I would prefer the use of "fucking Communist asshole". Just sayin'. That said: business is business.

Greg
Lee Atwater would be proud.....can't just come out and say chink chink chink anymore..that would hurt you....now you have to be more abstract with your racial slurs....communist is a good one....

So i guess youre an honest racist too, but dont include me in your racist group.

My position has always been clear and consistent. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN RACIAL SUPERIORITY. Race is completely irrelevent. There are plenty of inferior cultures, but all races are equal.
I am honest when I call out those closeted racists who side with every oppressive policy geared towards minorities, whether they be women, blacks or gays -- but somehow thinks just because they find it not tasteful to call em fags or ******* makes those policies they support any less discriminatory....

Greg
Lee Atwater would be proud.....can't just come out and say chink chink chink anymore..that would hurt you....now you have to be more abstract with your racial slurs....communist is a good one....
Aww, are you upset that you can say racist shit? Tough shit.

I am honest when I call out those closeted racists who side with every oppressive policy geared towards minorities, whether they be women, blacks or gays -- but somehow thinks just because they find it not tasteful to call em fags or ******* makes those policies they support any less discriminatory....
Who gives a shit what racists like you think? Your opinions are dumb, so you are dismissed.

It fits

I don't think it's racist..... I will admit that
The history of the word isn't that great...
But if you truly understood the goals and motives behind the negotiations from the Chinese side of the table you might reconsider. In any case if you find it offensive... It's no great pain to me to avoid using it. I like to piss of liberals.... But what's the use in pissing of each other eh?

Nuff said .... Point taken

Jo

Trump will “walk away” from negotiations with the “Chinks” too. The right will declare it a massive victory.

Forum List

Back