Chinese Spy Balloons Crossed the U.S. Three Times Under Trump

Not to suggest that I'm sympathetic to Trump but:

The reason for ignoring the 3 balloons could be because America accepted them as weather balloons!

That's the most logical answer, even though it's the least acceptable to US domestic politics.

Isn't this really just another attempt to stoke up hate for China? Is America preparing for another war again?
Unfortunately, Donald...we're NOT preparing for war while the Chinese ARE preparing! That doesn't bode well for the world. The Chinese Communists are spending massive amounts of money on their military.

Marvin Moron still thinks the Russians met in Trump Tower to discuss adoptions.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Deflect much, cultist?

Tell us again how three Chinese spy balloons traversed the US under Trump and the media hid it for him! LOLOL

1675710197206.png

So, now it comes out that Chinese spy balloons crossed the U.S. three times under Trump and they didn't tell anyone or do anything about it. Was it because of Trump's secret financial ties with China? Was it because he owed them tens of millions of dollars? Was it because he didn't want to reveal that he had a secret bank account in China? Is he now China Trump?

Suspected Chinese Spy Balloons Crossed Into U.S. 3 Times During Trump Administration

Suspected spy balloons from China crossed into the continental United States at least three times while Donald Trump was president, according to a statement Saturday by the Department of Defense citing an unnamed “senior defense official.”

“Chinese balloons briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration,” the statement said. The Associated Press also reported that one other balloon crossed into the U.S. earlier in the Biden administration.
And each time the electronics was fried by the US. Biden wasn't man enough to fry the damn thing using high energy defensive weapons we have.

Trump killed the damn things before they could collect data with a HEPW. (High Energy Pulse Weapon). Why was Biden so ignorant?

We have these on our ships and on land to kill UAV's and small drones..

Last edited:
So, now it comes out that Chinese spy balloons crossed the U.S. three times under Trump and they didn't tell anyone or do anything about it. Was it because of Trump's secret financial ties with China? Was it because he owed them tens of millions of dollars? Was it because he didn't want to reveal that he had a secret bank account in China? Is he now China Trump?

Suspected Chinese Spy Balloons Crossed Into U.S. 3 Times During Trump Administration

Suspected spy balloons from China crossed into the continental United States at least three times while Donald Trump was president, according to a statement Saturday by the Department of Defense citing an unnamed “senior defense official.”

“Chinese balloons briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration,” the statement said. The Associated Press also reported that one other balloon crossed into the U.S. earlier in the Biden administration.

I remember that.

Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo were followng them all over the country, calling in with live updates.

Unfortunately, Donald...we're NOT preparing for war while the Chinese ARE preparing! That doesn't bode well for the world. The Chinese Communists are spending massive amounts of money on their military.
China is totally concerned with it's military defense against US military aggression.

There is far too much water under the bridge since the end of WW2, to believe otherwise.

Can we include current happenings in the Ukraine, concerning Russia in this topic?

I remember that.

Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo were followng them all over the country, calling in with live updates.

Synthaholic's contention is that Trump was SO smart, he was able to hide it from the media, the military, the airlines, and every citizen with a pair of binoculars across the country. Trump = Super Genius!

Come on, this is gold!

Because Trump kept it a secret. Probably to not endanger his financial dealings with the Communists.

This info never made it to the White House at that time. I think its was Trumps Chief of Staff who said something to the effect of "We were never told about it. Im pretty sure that i would remember a story about a giant Chinese spy balloon".

So, now it comes out that Chinese spy balloons crossed the U.S. three times under Trump and they didn't tell anyone or do anything about it
Oh you know, deep down inside that's just not true. I'm sure Donnie got on the phone to XiXi to ask him what he wanted.
China is totally concerned with it's military defense against US military aggression.
Uh huh. How to defend their upcoming invasion of Taiwan from the US aggressively supporting Taiwan defending itself.

This info never made it to the White House at that time. I think its was Trumps Chief of Staff who said something to the effect of "We were never told about it. Im pretty sure that i would remember a story about a giant Chinese spy balloon".

I see the Pentagon as part of the deep state as well. I think if there were any balloons, they would have been on the horn with their buddies in the MSM to try and make Trump look bad.

Oh you know, deep down inside that's just not true. I'm sure Donnie got on the phone to XiXi to ask him what he wanted.

Uh huh. How to defend their upcoming invasion of Taiwan from the US aggressively supporting Taiwan defending itself.
China doesn't plan to invade Taiwan and neither did Russia want a war against America in the Ukraine. America wants regime change in China for the same reason it wants that in Russia. Regime change to more aggreeable attitudes toward the US.

The Russian invasion has begun and the people aren't doubting Putin's commitments.

Your headline is a lie

No chicom balloons crossed the US while trump was president

The most that the lying butt fucking biden flunkies at the pentagon have claimed is that balloons flew NEAR military bases in Hawaii

Forum List

Back