Chip and Joanna Gaines controversy

The gay mafia is trying to get the show pulled the same way they ended the Bentham Brothers show.

As always, the expose is the hypocrisy and bigotry of the Left.

I quit watching House Hunters Intetnational because the show started showing 25 to 50% homosexual couples.

Someday the left will understand that showing homosexuals as couples is of little entertainment value.

Oh god, if they're against gay marriage, get ready, they'll be now compared to Hitler, and they will be publicly crucified.

I quit watching House Hunters Intetnational because the show started showing 25 to 50% homosexual couples.

Someday the left will understand that showing homosexuals as couples is of little entertainment value.

We bailed on that show too for the same reason. I don't need a gay agenda being preached to me while watching a show like that.

The mixed racial agenda gets pushed too on Netflix. You'd think white girls never date white guys.

We bailed on that show too for the same reason. I don't need a gay agenda being preached to me while watching a show like that.

The mixed racial agenda gets pushed too on Netflix. You'd think white girls never date white guys.

Actually, I'm starting to wonder more and more about white women. Today, they seem to be trying to end the white population just as hard as black males.

Actually, I'm starting to wonder more and more about white women. Today, they seem to be trying to end the white population just as hard as black males.

Probably but those women are all Liberals. My son once posted with delight that a report he read claimed the white race would be a minority by such and such year. My son is an idiot.

Meanwhile he's fighting for gay rights, while it's Christian zealots trying to take them away

Nonsense. Ellison is fighting in Allah's Cause. He doesn't give a crap about gays or any unbelievers.
His actions speak louder than your ignorant littlw words.

Meanwhile he's fighting for gay rights, while it's Christian zealots trying to take them away

Nonsense. Ellison is fighting in Allah's Cause. He doesn't give a crap about gays or any unbelievers.
His actions speak louder than your ignorant littlw words.

His refusal to denounce Sharia is all the action I need from Ellison that shows him as a complete fraud.

"So are the Gaineses against same-sex marriage? And would they ever feature a same-sex couple on the show, as have HGTV’s House Hunters and Property Brothers?"

Chip And Joanna Gaines' Church Is Firmly Against Same-Sex Marriage

Ok, but how about:

Rep. Keith Ellison’s Imam: Homosexuality Is ‘Not What God Intended’, by Jim Geraghty, National Review
If anyone doesn't want to watch a couple like this man and woman, where is it written that they have to? That right there in my opinion is what is supposed to make this country so great, the right to have anything to do with whatever makes sense to us, so if you don't like what is on your radio or TV screen, start station surfing for whatever you are interested in. We still have the freedom to. :) :) :)

God bless you and that man and woman always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back