Chip and Joanna Gaines controversy

The sillinesses of all this is it came about because of the pastor of there church stance on gay marriage as I understand it the couple has never commented pubically on gay marriage on way or the other.

The sillinesses of all this is it came about because of the pastor of there church stance on gay marriage as I understand it the couple has never commented pubically on gay marriage on way or the other.

Oh it is all stupid.

No one is attacking Chip or Joanna- they have a blog and a book- and not one word ever negative towards gay Americans, unlike those who are beating their chests imagining that they are being attacked.

Good people, good show. Those who have problems with their show because of their church- or have trouble with other shows because they get scared when they see gay people are just stupid.

I quit watching House Hunters Intetnational because the show started showing 25 to 50% homosexual couples.

Someday the left will understand that showing homosexuals as couples is of little entertainment value.

We bailed on that show too for the same reason. I don't need a gay agenda being preached to me while watching a show like that.

The mixed racial agenda gets pushed too on Netflix. You'd think white girls never date white guys.
How was a gay agenda being preached to you? Just because a couple were buying and renovating a home doesn't mean they are preaching their lifestyle, any more than a heterosexual couple.

I quit watching House Hunters Intetnational because the show started showing 25 to 50% homosexual couples.

Someday the left will understand that showing homosexuals as couples is of little entertainment value.

We bailed on that show too for the same reason. I don't need a gay agenda being preached to me while watching a show like that.

The mixed racial agenda gets pushed too on Netflix. You'd think white girls never date white guys.
How was a gay agenda being preached to you? Just because a couple were buying and renovating a home doesn't mean they are preaching their lifestyle, any more than a heterosexual couple.

Do you even bother to READ the comments or is your knee-jerk tendencies too powerful to overcome.

Do you even bother to READ the comments or is your knee-jerk tendencies too powerful to overcome.
If you are addressing me, yes, I read the comment about having the gay agenda being preached, which is not true

Forum List

Back