Chris Christie Is Most-Favored Republican--Among Democrats

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
isn't that sweet ...they can have him

CHRISTIE-OBAMA-AP%20PABLO%20MARTINEZ%20MONSIVAIS.jpg

According to a newly released Gallup poll, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is the most-favored Republican and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is the least-favored--among Democratic respondents. The poll sought to measure the favorable/unfavorable sentiments toward five Republicans Gallup believes may run for president in 2016. Conducted June 1-4. the

survey asked: [P]lease say if you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of these people--or if you have never heard of them." It then listed New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, and Kentucky Senator Rand Paul. Among Democrats, Christie had the most favorable

responses. Fifty-four percent of Democrats said they had a favorable view of Christie, compared to 21 percent who had a favorable view of Rubio, 17 percent who had a favorable view of Ryan, 16 percent who had a favorable view of Paul, and 11 percent who had a favorable view of Cruz.

Gallup: Chris Christie Is Most-Favored Republican--Among Democrats | CNS News

Ooh that awful Chris Christie. Doing things for people in need. What a creep. No wonder Republicans hate him.

Ooh that awful Chris Christie. Doing things for people in need. What a creep. No wonder Republicans hate him.

Indeed.

So, let me ask you two something. What good has Obama done for those in need? And try to answer honestly. Health insurance? If you call Obamacare health insurance, then I surmise that rasslin' is a real sport too.

Abortion? This alone should prove that Obama and his party don't do anything for those in need. Life is a human right, but somehow not for an unborn child. Funny, you liberals champion human rights.

Privacy? If you haven't been reading or watching the news, you'll know he's done nothing for our right to privacy.

So, has Obama done anything for those in need? It's quite sad that a Republican is outdoing the president in the altruism department.

What does Obama have to do with Christie in the subject thread?? Or did I miss something?

Most favored Republican among Democrats, eh? So was McCain (until he got the nomination). Same with Bob Dole. An old trick. Support the most beatable candidate and make Republicans think he's electable.

Indeed.

So, let me ask you two something. What good has Obama done for those in need? And try to answer honestly. Health insurance? If you call Obamacare health insurance, then I surmise that rasslin' is a real sport too.

Abortion? This alone should prove that Obama and his party don't do anything for those in need. Life is a human right, but somehow not for an unborn child. Funny, you liberals champion human rights.

Privacy? If you haven't been reading or watching the news, you'll know he's done nothing for our right to privacy.

So, has Obama done anything for those in need? It's quite sad that a Republican is outdoing the president in the altruism department.

Why did Christie thank Obama?

What does Obama have to do with Christie in the subject thread?? Or did I miss something?

Republicans hate anything Obama. Who he talked to. Where he grew up. His wife. His children. They insist it has nothing to do with race.

I was really considering McCain the first go round...until he brought in the Bimbo. He screwed himself with that stupid decision. Romney..I also was looking at as a "maybe", until one of his sons started blubbering and some of the shit Romney was saying about his houses and cars and whatnot.

I wanted someone that could relate to general regular working hard folks who live from paycheck to paycheck. The lesser of the two evils (Bimbo Palin and Hoity Toity Romney) was Obama. And now I even regret thinking he was going to DO something. But who else did we have? This two party monopoly SUCKS.

I was really considering McCain the first go round...until he brought in the Bimbo. He screwed himself with that stupid decision. Romney..I also was looking at as a "maybe", until one of his sons started blubbering and some of the shit Romney was saying about his houses and cars and whatnot.

I wanted someone that could relate to general regular working hard folks who live from paycheck to paycheck. The lesser of the two evils (Bimbo Palin and Hoity Toity Romney) was Obama. And now I even regret thinking he was going to DO something. But who else did we have? This two party monopoly SUCKS.

Gracie! As old as you are and as wise as you purportedly claim, you have the gall to call another woman a bimbo? Never mind the rest of your post, that was uncalled for. I have to say I'm quite disappointed... I used to think most of my elders held some respect for their fellow men/women. My how that is changing before my very eyes.

:(

Last edited:

So, because of one issue, you voted for the communist who is systematically dismantling the very foundation of our once great country? Do you see the flaw in your reasoning?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back