Chris Christie Is Most-Favored Republican--Among Democrats

I was really considering McCain the first go round...until he brought in the Bimbo. He screwed himself with that stupid decision. Romney..I also was looking at as a "maybe", until one of his sons started blubbering and some of the shit Romney was saying about his houses and cars and whatnot.

I wanted someone that could relate to general regular working hard folks who live from paycheck to paycheck. The lesser of the two evils (Bimbo Palin and Hoity Toity Romney) was Obama. And now I even regret thinking he was going to DO something. But who else did we have? This two party monopoly SUCKS.

Oh my why do you call her a bimbo. I'm sort of shocked at your post. This doesn't seem like you at all.

Because it hasn't been. Crazy people think that.

Man.....you sure do seem familiar. Have we met?
Prove it. Name something anything where the Left and right agreed to anything and was not harmful to this country.

The interstate highway system, NASA, Medicare, Social Security, sewers, clean water, EPA.......actually, when you look at the country, what has actually been built, it's all bipartisan. But when you look at Republicans since Reagan, there really is not too much. And look at what Republicans passed through reconciliation when they held the government for 6 years. Deficit creating tax cuts and a deficit creating drugs program. Then there's the unpaid for wars and worse, the tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life from Iraq that will cost trillions more into the future. Republicans really got us with that one. They didn't use reconciliation on the wars, they used "trickery".

Oh cry me a river.

Get back to me when you start screaming about your leader killing 50 innocents to 1 maybe if we think about it later terrorist.

Fuck off with your holier than thou.

Your President had not a worry to kill Americans not even charged with a crime in Yemen via drones.

American citizens.

He assassinated them. No trial. No charge. Your President killed them.

I was really considering McCain the first go round...until he brought in the Bimbo. He screwed himself with that stupid decision. Romney..I also was looking at as a "maybe", until one of his sons started blubbering and some of the shit Romney was saying about his houses and cars and whatnot.

I wanted someone that could relate to general regular working hard folks who live from paycheck to paycheck. The lesser of the two evils (Bimbo Palin and Hoity Toity Romney) was Obama. And now I even regret thinking he was going to DO something. But who else did we have? This two party monopoly SUCKS.

Oh my why do you call her a bimbo. I'm sort of shocked at your post. This doesn't seem like you at all.

That's what I was thinking....

So, let me ask you two something. What good has Obama done for those in need? And try to answer honestly. Health insurance? If you call Obamacare health insurance, then I surmise that rasslin' is a real sport too.

Abortion? This alone should prove that Obama and his party don't do anything for those in need. Life is a human right, but somehow not for an unborn child. Funny, you liberals champion human rights.

Privacy? If you haven't been reading or watching the news, you'll know he's done nothing for our right to privacy.

So, has Obama done anything for those in need? It's quite sad that a Republican is outdoing the president in the altruism department.

Why did Christie thank Obama?

Publicity?

Shocking!

These pillars of class and good taste are aghast that a refined woman has called Sarah Palin a bimbo!

Shocking!

Somethings wrong there.

Prove it. Name something anything where the Left and right agreed to anything and was not harmful to this country.

The interstate highway system, NASA, Medicare, Social Security, sewers, clean water, EPA.......actually, when you look at the country, what has actually been built, it's all bipartisan. But when you look at Republicans since Reagan, there really is not too much. And look at what Republicans passed through reconciliation when they held the government for 6 years. Deficit creating tax cuts and a deficit creating drugs program. Then there's the unpaid for wars and worse, the tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life from Iraq that will cost trillions more into the future. Republicans really got us with that one. They didn't use reconciliation on the wars, they used "trickery".

Oh cry me a river.

Get back to me when you start screaming about your leader killing 50 innocents to 1 maybe if we think about it later terrorist.

Your President had not a worry to kill Americans not even charged with a crime in Yemen via drones.

American citizens.

You support traitors who fight against the United States. Shame on you. You are not even a citizen, are you?

So, let me ask you two something. What good has Obama done for those in need? And try to answer honestly. Health insurance? If you call Obamacare health insurance, then I surmise that rasslin' is a real sport too.

Abortion? This alone should prove that Obama and his party don't do anything for those in need. Life is a human right, but somehow not for an unborn child. Funny, you liberals champion human rights.

Privacy? If you haven't been reading or watching the news, you'll know he's done nothing for our right to privacy.

So, has Obama done anything for those in need? It's quite sad that a Republican is outdoing the president in the altruism department.

Because Christie is running for reelection November, 2013. It's all politics, as usual. :eusa_whistle:

Publicity?

Ir because it was the right thing to do?

Oh cry me a river.

American citizens.

You support traitors who fight against the United States. Shame on you. You are not even a citizen, are you?

Too much Fox News. And look at who owns Fox News:

Forum List

Back