Chris Matthews: "Dems must vote for War to save Obama's ass"

And several other Democrat said they would vote for War in loyalty to Obama

Chris Matthews Democrats Have to Vote for War to Save Obama ass - YouTube

So this is what we base votes for War on? Fealty to the Dear Leader?

And now the Neo-cons (Mccian and the like) are also pushing for it.

More than 90% of Americans still oppose the war faggots.

Well, I don't know about that. It's up to democrats and republicans (who are supposed to represent the will of the people to walk slowly on this. This is Syria's civil war, not ours. I don't see any reason--and I am a republican btw--where Obama can be blamed for Syria's actions--or anything else in this matter.

I would much prefer a President who stays out of other countries problems. I understand the hysteria around Assad using Chemical weapons--but believe that is a world problem--not just ours.

And if the world expects us to police the world--then they can dam well afford to pay for it.

Chris Matthews: "Dems must vote for War to save Obama's ass"

Prissy Matthews knows all about Obama's ass.

Well, I don't know about that. It's up to democrats and republicans (who are supposed to represent the will of the people to walk slowly on this. This is Syria's civil war, not ours. I don't see any reason--and I am a republican btw--where Obama can be blamed for Syria's actions--or anything else in this matter.

I would much prefer a President who stays out of other countries problems. I understand the hysteria around Assad using Chemical weapons--but believe that is a world problem--not just ours.

And if the world expects us to police the world--then they can dam well afford to pay for it.

It's not a civil war.

Guess that means when it is not a Dem pushing for war, vote against the Republican to bury his ass. Makes sense.

Forum List

Back