Chris Matthews destroys Maddow

According to some on this board, what Chris Matthews said makes him a racist. Why? Because he has stepped out of the party narrative and taken an honest look at what happened...

His days at MSNBC are numbered...

This guy >>>
sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg
destroyed Chris Matthews. Maddow just laughed at both of them.

I saw plenty of lies from madcow, not much laughing. The hildabitch was asked about illegals costing Americans jobs, her response was I want to have jobs for everybody. She pandered to illegals, now they will be going home.
Yep, to dinner with their families at the end of the day in their homes in the USA.

I am glad you get this.

I'm sorry you senility prevents you from understanding the written word. They are illegally occupying space in this country, that occupation will end with them returning to their home countries. They can do it the easy way and self deport, taking their shit with them, or chose the hard road and leave with just the shirts on their backs.
I am sorry your nonsense, youngun, corrupts your brain cells. They are home, most of them, right here in Murica. They are going nowhere. Trumpken got you clowns on the far right to back his play, and now he has four years to prepare for election, so he will abandon you and move to the center.

<<< betrayed far right the morning after

Matthews has turned out to be one of the lucid left loons, Maddow is just ignorant

You need to look up the definition of ignorant, or just look in the mirror. She's an Ivy League graduate and a Rhodes Scholar.

"""Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[22] At graduation, she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[23] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[24] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford.[25]""
Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia

And it was a good debate. Too bad this video took it out of context.

All that and she's still ignorant and stupid as shit.

This guy >>>

I saw plenty of lies from madcow, not much laughing. The hildabitch was asked about illegals costing Americans jobs, her response was I want to have jobs for everybody. She pandered to illegals, now they will be going home.
Yep, to dinner with their families at the end of the day in their homes in the USA.

I am glad you get this.

I'm sorry you senility prevents you from understanding the written word. They are illegally occupying space in this country, that occupation will end with them returning to their home countries. They can do it the easy way and self deport, taking their shit with them, or chose the hard road and leave with just the shirts on their backs.
I am sorry your nonsense, youngun, corrupts your brain cells. They are home, most of them, right here in Murica. They are going nowhere. Trumpken got you clowns on the far right to back his play, and now he has four years to prepare for election, so he will abandon you and move to the center.

<<< betrayed far right the morning after

Trump won't be writing the legislation, will he? And while legislation is pending, congress will give him the money to enforce current law. Bye bye illegals. Oh and we already have the addresses for 5 million of them.

The Congress is not going to pass legislation to mass deport 11 million people. If push came to shove, 100 million people will step into the streets to prevent, and you all will run and hide in your basements.

You, OK, will look like this.

This guy >>>

So easy to dupe you haters lol...hopefully this time for something constructive for a change...

This guy >>>

So easy to dupe you haters lol...hopefully this time for something constructive for a change...

Still haven't learned your lesson I see, people like you are the reason real Americans rose up. All your name calling with no justification and lies have caught up to you. You folks have been so wrong for so long you just can't seem to grasp why you got your collective asses kicked.

Matthews has turned out to be one of the lucid left loons, Maddow is just ignorant

You need to look up the definition of ignorant, or just look in the mirror. She's an Ivy League graduate and a Rhodes Scholar.

"""Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[22] At graduation, she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[23] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[24] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford.[25]""

That doesn't mean shit she's a dumbass fucking bitch, clueless to the core. Kind a like your avatar a fake fucking Indian, god you're a gullible fuck.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
825f4c90f20b3cf90d24e0cff2a0d507.jpg

Chris Matthews destroys Maddow. In case you left wing pukes want to know why your bitch lost.

Your cliches did not work. The whites against women cliche did not work.

The funny thing is you still don't get it. Matthews did, thank God.

Didn't sound like he had a tingle down his leg. Sounds like, he got Hillary. I have a smidgen more respect for him.

Chris Matthews destroys Maddow. In case you left wing pukes want to know why your bitch lost.

Didn't sound like he had a tingle down his leg. Sounds like, he got Hillary. I have a smidgen more respect for him.

Actually that was Pee down his leg…

Actually that was Pee down his leg…

Actually he seemed genuinely disgusted with the whole affair focusing on Hillary. He stated exactly what people have been saying the whole election cycle.

This guy >>>

Still haven't learned your lesson I see, people like you are the reason real Americans rose up. All your name calling with no justification and lies have caught up to you. You folks have been so wrong for so long you just can't seem to grasp why you got your collective asses kicked.
We're still right. It was pathetically easy for Trump to take over your ignorant misinformed party and country, and I'll take his new party over another 8 years of ridiculous obstruction. He's already dumping most of his "platform". I wish him success in uniting the country and fixing things. Who knows what he'l actually do.

This guy >>>

He's already dumping most of his "platform".
Quite the opposite; pull your head out of DailyKOS.

This guy >>>

"Hillary a great public servant- amend ACA"- we shall see...

"Hillary a great public servant- amend ACA"- we shall see...
That was his entire platform?

"She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship."

I re quoted the pertinent part. The only way it gets better for her is if she was of minority descent. Sure, she attended good schools. From what you quoted, the most important part of a persons life is what "minority" boxes they can check off. All you have provided is that she is smart (not that i mean to underestimate said awards), AND A LESBIAN, SHE MUST BE SOOOO AMAZING!

I am impressed that Matthews gets it. Hopefully he won't be ostracized because he strayed from the liberal herd.

I dont care about her resumee. So many ivy leaguers can't tell you how many supreme court justices there are as one example

This guy >>>

We're still right. It was pathetically easy for Trump to take over your ignorant misinformed party and country, and I'll take his new party over another 8 years of ridiculous obstruction. He's already dumping most of his "platform". I wish him success in uniting the country and fixing things. Who knows what he'l actually do.

Well we can agree on hoping he fixes things, of course we most likely differ on what things need fixing. Even though he wasn't my first choice I still admire the first thing I admired about him. That would be his uncanny ability to piss off you regressives.

Forum List

Back