Chris Matthews the bully

He spits when he talks too. Michelle Malkin said he was spitting all over her when he went on a rant.

I'm a bloody record I know BUT WHERE IS THE COURT CASE or an admission of guilt!! Even Weinstein hasn't been proved guilty of ANYTHING!!! I'm delighted that this is rebounding on the Dems and supporters in large measure....stuff 'em, BUT WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE TESTED?? Until I see a Court finding I believe NONE OF IT!!!

It's great fun though when it's dems copping it, but JUSTICE is not being served.

Greg

He spits when he talks too. Michelle Malkin said he was spitting all over her when he went on a rant.
Yes...he sputters and spits like a senile old man...which is what he is...

Chris used to have a little integrity, even substituted for Rush Limbaugh once but he just lost his dignity when he got that thrill up his leg from Obama.

I'm a bloody record I know BUT WHERE IS THE COURT CASE or an admission of guilt!! Even Weinstein hasn't been proved guilty of ANYTHING!!! I'm delighted that this is rebounding on the Dems and supporters in large measure....stuff 'em, BUT WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE TESTED?? Until I see a Court finding I believe NONE OF IT!!!

It's great fun though when it's dems copping it, but JUSTICE is not being served.

Greg
Not there...see my post on fem-Nazi offering $500,000 for fake harassment stories on Trump.

Michelle Malkin said he was spitting all over her when he went on a rant.

To be fair .... I'd drool a little if I was that close to Michelle Malkin.

michelle-malkin-1488871791.png

Forum List

Back