Chris Wallace Blames Trump for Not Pursuing Wuhan Lab Leak, Was Soft on China

Orwellian.

Meanwhile Biden’s stopped the investigations and halted the sanctions initiated by Trump.

Knowing China just killed millions of innocents around the world.

What is Orwellian is you claiming millions of people were killed when for the last 12 months; yall claimed it wasn't even more deadly than the flu and how most of the deaths were fake numbers.....and how hospitals were falsifying death records for money.....

Make your mind up

Orwellian.

Meanwhile Biden’s stopped the investigations and halted the sanctions initiated by Trump.

Biden has not stopped the investigation nor ha he ceased sanctions or tariffs.

How do you think we should treat a nation that will have killed a million Americans before this attack is over?

Right. They launched an attack by letting their own people get infected, and then just waited for Americans to take the disease home with them.

This is not right up there in the "Clever plans" department.
Yeah, it is pretty stupid theory to surmise that China attacked its own people with a deadly virus so that one day it would be transmitted to the USA.

But of course, if that were the case, the Chinese were abetted by Trump and Trumpers who considered the virus a hoax and mocked all public health precautions to contain the virus.

Yes, useful idiots would be the appropriate term for these people.

Last edited:
Wallace insults many, not least of which is our intelligence. Does he not think that his last four years his interviews and comments weren't recorded? Now some Democrats are realizing that they need to be tough on China and so Wallace believes it too?

Wallace was openly aggressive when interviewing Kudlow, telling him that tariffs against Communist China are bad. Does he think they are now since they are still in place?

If Wallace believes Trump was soft than he should now be extremely aggressive against the current administration. Special trading status, increased tariffs, sanctions, boycotting the olympics, on and on, they should all be on the table if Wallace, who has now suddenly seen the light believes that Trumps suggestion about the virus is true. A suggestion that his media pals and treasonous anti-Trumpers vehemently denied. It was racist to even entertain such an idea!

This full court press went so far as to see social media block and ban accounts that provided any supporting evidence for such a theory! It's suddenly valid now? Huh.

Thirty years of really unimpressive, naive, self-serving people have lead us to this day and most Americans still do not appreciate what's at stake. Full credit to the CCP, they have been countless steps ahead and many U.S allies were their worst enemies.

You are barking up the wrong tree, with Wallace and Fauci as scapegoats.

Chris Wallace shows his true colors during Presidential debates where he does everything in his power to favor Democrats. Wallace is a lightweight pussy who is too clueless to understand that without Trump's focus on the pandemic, we would still be years away from a vaccine. So it's the weasel, Wallace, who has his priorities totally wrong.

They launched an attack by letting their own people get infected
Look who we are talking about. You think the CCP cares about a few deaths? :lol:
Not to mention, the place where it started had one of the lowest amount of cases in the world while also being the most populated?
What a pathetic excuse.
Now, dont get me wrong. I dont think it was released intentional, I just think you are an ignorant bootlicker.

How do you think we should treat a nation that will have killed a million Americans before this attack is over?

Right. They launched an attack by letting their own people get infected, and then just waited for Americans to take the disease home with them.

It was accidently released but then China used it to their advantage.

There are so many stories, publications and theories out there I really don't know what to believe. It's gotten to the point that I don't even fuckin care where the fuckin bug came from. Maybe it did come from nature, maybe someone did fuck a bat, maybe the chinks did create it and turn it loose.

What continues to piss me off above all else is the hysterical reaction to it. 99% of us scurrying about hoarding toilet paper with rags on their faces? Shutting down the economy of the world?

IT WAS A MOTHERFUCKING COLD WITH A 99.6% SURVIVEABILITY RATE!!!!

There was no reason at all for the reaction this thing received. Airborne EBOLA would not have deserved this sort of insane shit. We can treat Ebola, squalid african hospitals can't. People who went for COVID treatment soon enough survived far more often than not and most people weren't even phased by it. You wanna know why? It's because there is NOTHING NEW about corona viruses.

Now take off the fuckin masks and get on with your lives.

The only reason Biden is President is because he has waited his turn in his own party.

He has accomplished nothing. He is a known liar. He is a known sexual predator, accused by people within his own party of being one. He has no policies to be proud of. Bill Gates in his own administration called his foreign policy laughable and the worst he had ever seen. Domestically he apologies for former policy like his crime bill. He obviously has dementia, and even before that was a gaff machine.

I mean really. What is to like about this goof ball?
Actually, the only reason that shitbag trailer trash sociopath is *president is because of fake mail in ballots and corrupted voting machines. The COVID hysteria was the avenue to this result. Biden is of course a complete and total jabbering imbecile, and his dementia isn't helpful, but he's not in charge of anything. The people who manage him are just as stupid of course and the only positive outcome I can perceive from this is a massive wipeout of democrook scum in every office across every ballot in the country. I think the bloodbath the DNC suffered in 2010 during the meat puppet faggot's regime isn't going to compare to what happens in 2022.

Last edited:

You really think Communist China, who’s murdered 77 million of its own people in the past century really cares?

You’re stuck on stupid.

And obviously Wallace thinks we should have gone into China uninvited to investigate.

Actually, if Trump hadn't closed down the branch office the CDC had in Beijing before this started and stopped cooperating with WHO, they wouldn't need to go in, we'd have already been involved.
Again, you’re stuck on stupid defending mass murdering ChimCom government.

Should Trump had waged war against China or do you think Biden should?

Aside from that......not much is going to be done about China.....
With all the "investigations" that have been done in Washington, what is ever done?

That is, except against those who participated on January 6th. There is an exception to every rule.
Well, there were 33 Benghazi investigations.....

and besides....nothing stopped Trump from launching an investigation into the origins of this virus...
As I said, with the endless investigations of corruption nothing turns up. No one ever goes to jail, etc.

Except if you were at the Capital on 1/6. Then all of a sudden they have an interest in justice.

With all the "investigations" that have been done in Washington, what is ever done?

That is, except against those who participated on January 6th. There is an exception to every rule.
Well, there were 33 Benghazi investigations.....

and besides....nothing stopped Trump from launching an investigation into the origins of this virus...
As I said, with the endless investigations of corruption nothing turns up. No one ever goes to jail, etc.

Except if you were at the Capital on 1/6. Then all of a sudden they have an interest in justice.
Trespassing is far worse than murdering millions with bio weapons of mass destruction.

Look who we are talking about. You think the CCP cares about a few deaths? :lol:
Not to mention, the place where it started had one of the lowest amount of cases in the world while also being the most populated?
What a pathetic excuse.
Now, dont get me wrong. I dont think it was released intentional, I just think you are an ignorant bootlicker.

I don't think it was released at all.

I suspect that China's fatality rate was a lot higher than they claimed it was. But they also did what we refused to do- they locked down the whole country and imposed social distancing.

China isn't my enemy. China has never done anything bad to me. I can't say the same for America's one percenters, who come up with new ways to make our lives miserable.

Orwellian.

What is Orwellian is you claiming millions of people were killed when for the last 12 months; yall claimed it wasn't even more deadly than the flu and how most of the deaths were fake numbers.....and how hospitals were falsifying death records for money.....

Make your mind up
Shitforbrains thinks the ChiCom Flu body count data is 100% true.

Stockholm syndrome.

Hilarious. You’ve been screaming for a year how horrible the virus is and lives need to be destroyed to save others from this horrible virus. Now when we learn that the virus is manmade by China you start spinning NO BIG DEAL.

That’s Orwellian.

Good thing the Bidens have that $1.5 Billion fund with the CCP (10% for the Big Guy), right? They will be tough on their Paymasters.

Trump had the CCP and their America allies scared shitless about his second term.

Forum List

Back