Chris wallace is a bad journalist

Wallace badgers steve scalise demanding that repubs accept democrat voter fraud

scalise points out that millions of Americans are skeptical of our voting process

which is why wallace wants the critics to shut up

scalise rightly points out that the process is a mess and voters have a right to be angry

but wallace isnt buying it

he continues to bagger scalise

scalise points to 55 votes that were found in a desk drawer in georgia weeks after the election

But the little bespectacled democrat apologist make no comment about that and continues his attack

As far as I'm concerned Chris Wallace isn't much of any kind of journalist.

His ratings on Fox News Sunday are down

So do you buy TV advertising, or sell it?

Wallace is no longer a reporter, unbiased and presenting both sides of a story. He is now, as proven by his own words and actions, a cheerleader for the democrats and will not put up with any opinions other than his own bought and paid for opinion.
and Bannon isn't that way for Trump?

What news network does Bannon work for?

Bannon is not representing himself as an unbiased source preaching to the masses as Wallace does.

Chris Wallace claims to be a "preacher" now?

Oh do go on, this is MOST interesting. :popcorn:

scalise points out that millions of Americans are skeptical of our voting process

scalise rightly points out that the process is a mess and voters have a right to be angry

scalise points to 55 votes that were found in a desk drawer in georgia weeks after the election

But the little bespectacled democrat apologist make no comment about that and continues his attack

Just because a reporter exposes the lies and corruption of Republicans and the failure that is conservative political dogma doesn’t make him a ‘bad’ journalist

No, what makes him a bad journalist is covering those same actions from the other party, covering for them. He also makes up lies about the Republicans and reports them as news. He should be ashamed, his dad would be.

Hid Dad was libtard just the same. Like father, like son!

"Hid Dad"?
What, they played hide-and-seek?

Wallace is no longer a reporter, unbiased and presenting both sides of a story. He is now, as proven by his own words and actions, a cheerleader for the democrats and will not put up with any opinions other than his own bought and paid for opinion.

Bannon is not representing himself as an unbiased source preaching to the masses as Wallace does.

So am I still a Democrat like you accused me of being in another thread?

More like a RINO. To afraid to commit to your true beliefs.

STFU, junior! Wow! 376 posts so far. Compare that to my 37,000! You need to grow a pair and get with the program sweet cheeks!

Just because a reporter exposes the lies and corruption of Republicans and the failure that is conservative political dogma doesn’t make him a ‘bad’ journalist

No, what makes him a bad journalist is covering those same actions from the other party, covering for them. He also makes up lies about the Republicans and reports them as news. He should be ashamed, his dad would be.

"His Dad"?

"Hid Dad"?

Thank you for pointing out my typo!

STFU, junior! Wow! 376 posts so far. Compare that to my 37,000! You need to grow a pair and get with the program sweet cheeks!

:lol: Really? "I'm right because I have more posts than you!"? Really? I realize your Aunt Flo is visiting heavily right now, but have you no pride whatsoever?

OOOO, such a man. I wasn't aware that the number of posts on this board was what was relevant. Silly me, I thought it was about the honest exchange of opinions. BTW, what type of admiral are you, what ships were under your command. Have you ever heard of "STOLEN VALOR?"

Read my profile.

Chris Wallace claims to be a "preacher" now?

Oh do go on, this is MOST interesting. :popcorn:

Are you so in the bag for him that you claim no one but a "preacher" an preach and try to influence what he wants others to think? If so, that explains an awful lot about you.

OOOO, such a man. I wasn't aware that the number of posts on this board was what was relevant. Silly me, I thought it was about the honest exchange of opinions. BTW, what type of admiral are you, what ships were under your command. Have you ever heard of "STOLEN VALOR?"

Read my profile.
Yeah, that fits stolen valor alright. Not Navy, Not an officer, just another lying dog-face recruiter.

Read my profile.
Yeah, that fits stolen valor alright. Not Navy, Not an officer, just another lying dog-face recruiter.
I was in the United States Navy from 1978 to 2001, active and reserve, attaining the rank of Lieutenant Commander. I became a commissioned officer in 1984. I was a Navy recruiter overseeing 103 other recruiters in two states from 1987-1990. I served on a destroyer tender, ballistic missile submarine, aircraft carrier, 2 guided missile cruisers and an amphib assault carrier. I was a public school teacher for 21 years and now supervise a virtual recruiting center for the United States Army, where 4 of my kids and their spouses served. My daughter is a Captain and staff officer for the 101st Airborne Artillery Brigade. Now, say something else cute and stupid!

My avatar is obviously John Wayne in the role that inspired me to join the Navy!

Read my profile.
I was in the United States Navy from 1978 to 2001, active and reserve, attaining the rank of Lieutenant Commander. I became a commissioned officer in 1984. I was a Navy recruiter overseeing 103 other recruiters in two states from 1987-1990. I served on a destroyer tender, ballistic missile submarine, aircraft carrier, 2 guided missile cruisers and an amphib assault carrier. I was a public school teacher for 21 years and now supervise a virtual recruiting center for the United States Army, where 4 of my kids and their spouses served. My daughter is a Captain and staff officer for the 101st Airborne Artillery Brigade. Now, say something else cute and stupid!

My avatar is obviously John Wayne in the role that inspired me to join the Navy!
Please forgive my skepticism, but where are you lying, here or in your profile. Your profile states that your occupation is "US Army recruiting" I wasn't aware the army was part of the Navy. SMH.

Read my profile.

Please forgive my skepticism, but where are you lying, here or in your profile. Your profile states that your occupation is "US Army recruiting" I wasn't aware the army was part of the Navy. SMH.

I work for the US Army. Suck it up!

Chris Wallace was doing his job. He does his job well when weak minded snowflakes start threads condemning his tough questions.
Wallace is excellent. He doesn't suffer fools gladly, so it's understandable that, well, you know.

You mean that he goes easy on democrats and attacks republicans? Is that what we all know?
In your world, sure.

Well, since I live in a world of facts that is apparently denied to you, you just go on believing whatever BS is pushed at you by your masters. To those such as you, the truth is just a pesky problem.

Forum List

Back