Chrisitian Mauled By Lion After Trying to Prove God Would Intervene

lions.jpg

If god was actively involved in shit like that he would have made sure someone recorded it on their phone and uploaded it to Youtube for our amusement. Belief vs. reality. Don't bet your ass on beliefs.

Romans had the same question. Yet Christianity survived, and not in a small way.
survived after being spread by the sword by the roman empire
Islam was was spread by the sword. It still is.
as was Christianity
Another Crusades revisionist moron.
Tell us how those evil Euopeans traveled thousands of miles to steal Israel from the Muslims who were democratically elected.

Romans had the same question. Yet Christianity survived, and not in a small way.
as was Christianity
Tell us how those evil Euopeans traveled thousands of miles to steal Israel from the Muslims who were democratically elected.

How do you think Central and South America became Christian? What about parts of Africa?

It wasn't because they were given a choice.

as was Christianity

How do you think Central and South America became Christian? What about parts of Africa?

Sorry, I didn't know events from centuries ago justify what Islam is doing today. But anyway, I live near Spanish Missions and have studied their history, so I know what happened if you want to try again.

as was Christianity

Jews and Muslims were on the receiving end of your christer love during the crusades bible boi

as was Christianity

Sorry, I didn't know events from centuries ago justify what Islam is doing today. But anyway, I live near Spanish Missions and have studied their history, so I know what happened if you want to try again.
I live near Spanish Missions and have studied their history
did you also stay at a holiday inn express too?

Sorry, I didn't know events from centuries ago justify what Islam is doing today.

Nobody said it did, did they?

But anyway, I live near Spanish Missions and have studied their history, so I know what happened if you want to try again.

I know what happened too. There's no reason for a do over. Thanks

as was Christianity

Please, lecture us more on 300 year old events and how they pertain to today.

as was Christianity

Again, did somebody say that it did? Are you actually reading the words in this thread because the only person bringing up your assumptions is you. Why are you having a problem following the conversation? Is English your second language?

Christian Mauled By Lion After Trying to Prove God Would Intervene-

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

:rolleyes-41: :dunno:

as was Christianity

Weatherman2020
For christers no, but for others , even today we Jews mourn, a holy day called Tisha B'Av

Calamities associated with Tisha B'Av: The First Crusade was declared by Pope Urban II on July 20, 1095 (in Jewish Calendar av 9, 4855), killing 10,000 Jews in its first month and destroying Jewish communities in France and the Rhineland. Jews were expelled from England on July 25,1290 (Av 9, 5050 in Jewish Calendar). Jews were expelled from Spain on August 11, 1492 (Av 9, 5252 in Jewish Calendar).On Tisha B'Av 5674 (August 1, 1914), World War I broke out, causing unprecedented devastation across Europe and set the stage for World War II and the Holocaust. On the eve of Tisha B'Av 5702 (July 23, 1942), the mass deportation began of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to Treblinka. Hence the crusades are lamented on Tisha B’A

you have been schooled bible thumping goy boi

I'm confused. Why didn't Jesus swoop down and save him?

A church leader had his buttocks mauled by a lion after running towards a pride in a bid to prove the 'Lord's power over animals'.

Alec Ndiwane, a Zion Christian Church prophet, was attacked on a safari while trying to show that God would save him in front of fellow church members.

He is said to have fallen into a trance and started speaking in tongues before charging at a pride of lions feeding on an impala in South Africa's Kruger National Park.

Christian mauled by lion after trying 'to prove Lord would intervene'

no different from the snake handling tongue talking christian kooks

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

He might have done better if he had not run at the lions. But he was obviously out of his head. We had a man named Ben Silcott climb into a lions den in London some years ago. He was deluded with religious notions too and he did not think the lion would hurt him, but it threw him all over the place.

stupidity is not a virtue.

A former business partner was an evangelical Christian, and she believed Christian should not seek medical attention for their sicknesses. She had diabetes, but refused to treat it. She prayed for a cure.

I don't see anything in the Bible supporting that point of view.

Do you know how many Christians died for each Christian that survived getting tossed to the lions?

They call it a miracle.

I explain it through stats and the finicky behavior of cats!